Twenty Six • My Everything

~•~•~•~

September 8, 2018

•°•°•°•

~~~

Becky

The bright blue sky and glorious sun shines through the blinds, waking me up from my slumber. Surprisingly, I got a good night's rest, because I had the most important person with me.

I rubbed my eyes and looked over at Bayley, who was definitely still asleep.

I got up from the chair and stretched out a bit, exhausted. It's been one hell of a few days and I was still tired and so sleepy from the whole week when my lass was taken away from me.

For those seven rough, exhausting days, I never slept properly. I was only worried about bringing Bayley home and rescuing me. Those days were so emotionally draining and you know, I believe now it was all worth it and my lass is back again.

Our friends haven't stopped by much, but I wasn't mad at them. When they took Bayley in the hospital, I actually told them not to stop by until she was ready and healthy and I still have not decided if they should see her yet.

My phone buzzed gentle, and I looked to see a notification that told me I had received a text message.

Text Conversation:

Brie😜: Hey Becky, I just wanted to ask how you've been doing and if you're alright. Do you need anything? I'm at the store and got you a cup of coffee from the Starbucks inside. But do you need anything else? Maybe something to eat or anything?

Me: No lass, don't worry about it but thank you so much. I'd assume you and the others are stopping by today, maybe?

Brie😜: Are you sure? Also, no problem and yes, some of us were. Me, Ronda, Sasha, Nikki, Seth and Natalya wanted to come by. Finn, Roman, Dean and Renee would've, but they couldn't make it. Renee had commentary stuff to do and Finn, Roman, and Dean had school. Well, Sasha, Seth and Nattie do too, but they had already planned it all out with their teachers. Nick and Nate also had to go back over to Stockton for something. But we'll be there I'd say in maybe thirty minutes.

Me: Oh okay, well I'll see you guys soon Brie, drive safe and thanks for everything ❤️

Brie😜: No problem!

I turned off my phone and breathed out softly, thinking about what to do.

Speaking of school, Stephanie and Hunter said Bayley and I could take as much time as we needed to get better and I was thankful for it. But I was a little bit anxious because what if they make Bayley relinquish her title? Who knows... Maybe they will.

My phone buzzed again, but this time it was a phone call.

I looked at the Caller ID...

Shawn Michaels🙈❤️

Before anybody makes assumptions, I have a heart for his thing because he is the Heartbreak Kid after all...

I smiled and swiped up, answering it.

"Hello Rebecca, how are you?" The hard Texan voice greeted.

I smiled softly and replied, "Good. I just stood the night with Bayley. What about yourself?"

"I'm good, just living my life with my wife and children. How is Bayley? I'm so sorry what happened with her, it's an awful crime. I watched the news a bit and it covered it. Good God, those monsters must've serious tortured the crap out of her. The police released a few photos of the crime scene and let me tell you, it was brutal." Shawn said softly, as I nervously gulped.