Thirteen • Gone Girl

~•~•~•~

August 26, 2018

•°•°•°•

Bayley

Six Days Later...

"That's my best friend!"

I chuckled at Sasha as she took a picture of during the end of WrestleMania Training.

"I'm definitely sending this to Becky!" Sasha exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes and giggled.

Lita then came over in the small area of the main gym we were all at and announced, "Alright students! I will be opening the locker room door now for the ladies! Boys, I will be having Trish open your guy's locker room! She is on the way from her office! Training is done for today!"

The boys groaned and all of the girls cheered.

"Alright let's go." Sasha said to me as she gave me my phone back. "Yeah, let's go."

Lita then came up to Sasha and I.

"Great work today ladies." She complimented, smiling as Sasha and I gave her a smile in return.

"Thanks Lita."

WrestleMania training was over for the week, thank the Lord

I headed back to the lockers with Sasha. "So, are you and Rebecca going on a date tonight?" Sasha asked me with a smirk.

"Yeah," I replied as I gathered all of my belongings from my locker to take home for the week.

"You two are some lovebirds."

I rolled my eyes at the comment and said, "You and Seth are much more romantic then we are. You two show affection anytime that you get the chance."

Sasha rolled her eyes. "So does you and Becky." She argued.

"Whatever."

After that, Sasha and I headed for the showers and waited in line for our turn.

(A/N: Skip to after their done with showers. I don't feel like writing that... lol, besides i'm sure y'all know what a shower is already)

"You're my best friend."

"Same for you as well, Banks."

The bell rang as I zipped up my little book bag.

But as Sasha and I headed for the doors, Lita came over to us and stopped us from leaving.

"Bayley, may I speak with you for a moment?" She asked. I looked at Sasha, who looked confused just as much as I was.