Eleven • A RAW Woman (part two)

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

(A/N: Now it's 3:30)

Becky

"Are you ready for this?"

I looked up at Charlotte, who was in my locker room. "As ready as I will ever be." I responded.

Charlotte smiled and said, "You are going to do great Becky. It's not Lacey is even a challenge. I am pretty sure you're capable of beating her ass."

"Thanks Char," I said softly.

Charlotte smiled, but just as she did that, my locker room door opened.

... And their stood one of the people I hated most.

Lacey Evans

"Hello honey," Lacey greeted.

I snarled at her in disgust and glared at her with anger.

"What the hell are you doing here, Evans?"

Charlotte looked livid as she demanded an answer from the self proclaimed Sassy Southern Belle, Lacey Evans.

"I'm just here to tell my opponent good luck for our match. Besides, I'm a good sport anyway." Lacey said as she smirked widely, fixing her ponytail.

I growled lowly at Lacey. "Please leave and save it for the match." I said with a hint of anger.

Lacey rolled her eyes as she went for the door.

"Good luck, ya nasty!"

Finally, the door shut again.

Charlotte came over to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"It's gonna be alright Becks. How about we focus on getting you ready for your match? Besides, you're the second match of the night." Charlotte suggested.

My glare then softened.

"You're right, thank Char."

"Anytime Becky."

~~~

Bayley