Sixteen • Weakening the Champ

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Quick warning, this chapter will be very emotional and there will be a bit of torture. If you are sensitive to certain things, just skip the section

MENTIONS OF SUICIDAL THOUGHTS

AGAIN, I DO NOT ENCOURAGE ANYONE TO FEEL THIS WAY AND IF YOU ARE, PLEASE TALK TO A PERSON THAT YOU TRUST OR FILL FREE TO SPEAK WITH ME BECAUSE I HAVE FELT LIKE THIS BEFORE.

Stay safe, loves !

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

~•~•~•~

August 29, 2018

•°•°•°•

Bayley

"Well Bayley, you're in the paper!"

My eyes widened at the sight in front of me. I was now officially labeled as a missing person...

"So... Since you seem to not to care to answer me, why don't I just get you a little wet. I do have a friend who's an expert at drowning worthless people like you." Alexa evilly said.

I moaned a protest out, but it didn't get me anywhere.

"Her name is Shayna Baszler."

My eyes widened at the name.

Becky once told me that back in high that girl attacked her before. She was also friends with my girlfriend's little enemy, Ronda Rousey.

"Before you try playing any stupid shit with me, I know the past that she and Ronda have with your stupid 'lass'. If it was an option, I would just ask her friend, Ronda, to kill you but now the bitch is a UFC fighter and apparently some spy with the Bella Twins. So she definitely wouldn't be much a help to us. Besides, Shayna and her stopped being friends after awhile." Alexa expressed as she twirled her hair.

"Actually Bayley, we have a video of when that happened. It was promo class for Becky and Shayna was also one of students. Basically, your lass couldn't shut her mouth and Shayna kicked her ass." Alexa added.

Suddenly, Nia came down with the laptop and asked, "Do I show?"

Alexa nodded. "Yes."