Twenty Nine • The Sunshine to My Rainbow

~•~•~•~

September 25, 2018

•°•°•°•

(A/N: this will be a VERY short chapter, just a reminder)

~~~

Becky

"Hey Becks!"

I twirled over, seeing my beautiful girlfriend laying beside me. "How do you do, lass?" I cuddled her.

"Sleepy." Bayley whined, cuddling close to me as we shared a soft kiss.

I chuckled and kissed her head, as we transitioned into a spooning position.

For the past two weeks, Bayley and I have decided to take the time off of school. Besides, there are still times Bayley has nightmares of what had happened to her with Alexa and the other little weirdos and I wanted to make sure she was 100% before going back to school as the RAW Women's Champion.

"Becks, I love you." Bayley smiled as she turned her body to face me. "You have no idea how much I love you."

"I love you more." I smirked.

"Bullshit!" The Hugger whined.

"That's not you say in bed." I bit my lip as she gave me an "oh my God" facial expression, her eyes widening.

"Shut up!" Bayley whined.

"Make me." I challenged.

Suddenly, Bayley's little smirk came out as she engulfed my lips into a kiss and I felt her suck on my lower lip.

I swear, this was the best life.

Being with the one I loved most.

Bayley Martinez

•|•|•|•|•|•

AUTHOR'S NOTE

hey y'all!

okay i know this chapter is very short and i apologize. i've been having bad writer's block and it's been hard coming up with ideas on what to write about.

but since next update will complete this book, i will do my best to make it a little longer and much more of an enjoyable chapter rather than this one.

stay tuned :)