Eight • Bayley's Inner Demons

The Next Day - August 16, 2018

•°•°•°•

Becky

With Bayley's match coming in three days, my anxiety and fear was increasing.

I took the day off of school to clear my mind about everything that's been happening. I've been stressed, especially since not only Bayley has a match, but I do too.

I wasn't worried about Lacey, I was just worried about how bad I'm going to hurt her.

"Becks, you sure you're okay with being alone? I can miss school so I can be with you."

I smiled at the charming voice of my Bayley.

"No, you need to go. I just need a bit of time alone." I said. Bayley nodded and gave me a hug as she headed for the door.

"Bye Becks, I'll see you soon." She said. I stood in the doorway and watched her leave our dorm.

"See ya! Say hi to everyone for me." I chuckled.

Bayley turned back. "Well do!"

I giggled and with that said, I shut the door.

Today I was planning on going to the gym to train.

I ran my fingers through my hair as I tried figuring what I wanted to do first.

I grabbed mine and Bayley's breakfast plates from the counter and tossed them into the sink. As I did that, I sighed softly. I got the sponge from the sink and turned on the hot water.

I scrubbed the plates with the soap and rinsed them into the hot water.

Once I finished washing all of the dishes, I rubbed my forehead with my arm.

After accomplishing that, I then grabbed a small hand towel and cleaned the counters from all the crumbs that were on them. I then wiped down the table and to my luck, I was finally done.

"Phew." I mumbled softly as I left the now cleaned up kitchen.

I entered my room and picked out my outfit for the day. Since I was planning on heading to the gym, I looked through my fitness gear and clothing.

I grabbed my black leggings and a cropped white muscle tank top.

"Perfect." I whispered with a bit of satisfaction. I laid my clothing on the bed and began stripping out of my pajamas.

I stared at my half exposed body in my mirror. I huffed softly as I looked at the small scar that was above my belly.

You're probably wondering how I got that scar.

It was from Oliver when Bayley and I fought him. Nobody knew about it and I absolutely refused to tell anyone.

I sighed and moved on, stripping off my underwear and replacing them with clean ones. I then put my gym clothes on.

After that, I went to my hair care section of my vanity and began brushing through my orange and tangled hair.

I let a small groan as I brushed through a few knots.

Thankfully that was the last one.

I grabbed my hair tie and fixed my hair into a simple and sloppy ponytail.