Fourteen • Even Salt looks like Sugar

~•~•~•~

August 28, 2018

•°•°•°•

Charlotte

"You have reached the voicemail of Becky Lynch. At the tone, please record your message. When you are finished recording, you may hang up, or press one for more options..."

"God damnit."

I sighed as I threw my phone onto my bed. Ever since last night, I have been trying to get ahold of Becky and she hasn't answered back yet.

I ran a few fingers through my hair as I debated with myself on either going to their dorm and searching or not.

I grabbed my phone again and called Sasha to see if maybe she's heard from Bayley.

Ring

Ring

"C'mon Sasha..."

Ring

Ring

"Hello?"

Oh thank God

"Hey Banks." I greeted.

"What's up, Char? It's nine in the damn morning!" Sasha whined. I let a groan out and began explaining why I called. "I know it's early but have you heard from Becks or Bayley? I haven't heard from Becky and I'm starting to get worried." I explained.

"What?" Sasha mumbled. "Becky has not answered anything?" She asked.

"No!" I replied. "She hasn't answered any of my calls or messages. This isn't like her. I'm getting worried. I tried to call Bayley too, and she didn't answer either. Oh God Sasha, what if... What if something happened to them?"

I heard Sasha grumble. "I know this is not like them, but I doubt something happened. Maybe just wait a bit and call again." She suggested.

"Sasha seriously?" I said. "This could be serious. We should go inspect their dorm to see if they are okay."

"Charlotte, you're overreacting. What if we just wait? It can't hurt to wait a bit. Besides, Becky probably will get pissed if you just waltz right in. Who knows. Hell, maybe her and Bayley are getting it on in the bathroom or something." Sasha commented.

I then considered that possiblity. Am I overreacting? What if Bayley and Becky are just sleeping or getting a meal?

"Fine." I agreed.

Sasha then chuckled. "That's the spirit Flair." She said.

"Alright then, bye."

"Bye."

After hanging up the phone with Sasha, I rested on my bed and began to think about everything.

Just calm down, Charlotte...

Just calm down