Double Decker

The so called Stawberry Pimp turns his head around to stare emotionless at Angel Dust, and he shows his teeth instantly in a somewhat menacing smile. Alastor's eyes narrow, and the sock trapped in his grip falls back into the bucket.

"I hope you know I'm not very fond of that nickname", he says tightly, his hands finding a place behind his back.

Angel Dust cackles. "Ha! I'd be very interested to hear what you want me to call you~..."

"Preferably nothing!"

"Oh I see how it is", the spider demon pauses for effect, and smirks. "Nothing. So. What are ya doin' here? Don'tcha think it's like, a miracle that we met each other here? Who woulda guessed!"

Alastor's expression turns into a glare. "I never would have guessed, because I never wished we would meet anywhere!"

At this, I smile. That was actually really funny. What both of them said.

My smile becomes a bit more nervous as Alastor's haunting red orbs trail past Angel Dust to lock with my white pupils, surrounded by a black void, like ink. Something in his character changes, and his smile brightens as he walks right past Angel Dust, who had began to stride up to him seductively.

"(Y/N)! How wonderful it is to see you again", Alastor greets pleasantly, one fluffy ear flicking towards Angel Dust. "Though I must advise you to think better when choosing who to spend your time with."

Angel Dust flares up, though he looks both pissed and amused. "Hey!"

I laugh nervously as Alastor sidles up next to me, grinning like the Cheshire cat. "Oh? W-What makes you say that?"

"You're intelligent. Couldn't you tell, my dear?" The Radio Demon leans forward a bit, his eyes flicking to the spider demon and myself. "Who would want to 'hang out' with someone who practically begs you for sexual intercourse when you first meet?" At this, my smile turns a bit more amused, to Alastor's delight.

Oh wow. Ha. Angel looks genuinely pissed now.

This is true. The demon puts two hands on his hips while the others express his emotions. "The fuck? I do NOT do that! I mean... not at first."

"Well, it is a touchy subject", I conclude professionally. "I wouldn't want to admit it myself, even if I were addicted to that sort of thing." Alastor grins and winks at me. I laugh in return, enjoying this just as much as he is.

Angel Dust face palms. "This is abuse! You guys are fuckin' bullying me!"

"No, we're not", I retort fondly, well aware of how Alastor's expression becomes very smug and satisfied. Maybe that was one-sided.. "At least- I'm not. Weren't you the one who was proud to admit you're addicted to drugs and sex?"

Alastor hums, and, clearly spotting a piece of clothing he likes, walks a few feet away to a clothing rack. I turn to Angel Dust, hands on hips.

He lets out an exasperated sigh, leaning forward to poke my chest. I glare playfully. "(Y/N), you know absolutely fucking nothing about impressing the 1900 demons. Usually guys in Hell would dig for someone who's addicted to drugs and sex, but fuckin' Strawberry Pimp over there is old style, and if I'm gonna try getting him in bed... well..." He takes a deep breath, clearly regretting the words that come out of his mouth. "I gotta play it at least a bit clean."

"Wait", I interrupt him, starting to laugh. I don't think Angel Dust knows Alastor isn't completely out of earshot. "You're saying you like that guy? Do you fall head over heels over all demons who act just a bit evil or badass?"