Bonus Scene/Note

Hey hey hey you guys!

We made it to the end of another book! Wow, that's crazy. Anyway, I wanted to say thank you to everyone who's read this far into America's story. Thank you especially to @moviehead_always4 for sharing her amazing character Anna with me! I'm so extremely excited to share what's coming next in the final installment of the 'Trust Me' series! I've been planning this third book for a while now and I can't wait to get my ideas out there to share with you all!

The final book in this series will be called 'Remember Me'! It picks up a bit after this book leaves off, and I'll try to get the first chapter up ASAP. Currently, the playlist is up. While you're waiting, be sure to check out my other works!

I did want to leave a little bonus scene. This one doesn't explicitly appear in 'Remember Me,' but it definitely happened between books, so enjoy!

Love,
the author ; )

Love,the author ; )

———

"I can't believe you convinced me to do this," I grumble to Nat, who only grins. I'm still getting used to her new platinum blonde hair, but it's the same sarcastic smile.

"Oh, quit whining. We need to switch up our looks."

"I already let you dye it. Do we need to cut it, too? Sam didn't do anything!" I protest. From the corner of our motel room, San glances up from the newspaper. I don't know why he bothers with it. He can't read Spanish.

"What is it that you think I should do?"

I sigh and hand Natasha the scissors I've been holding hostage. "Fine. You win."

"It's not going to look bad. Relax." I sit on a chair and close my eyes, listening to the occasional snip as my long curls tumble to the floor. They're not even coppery anymore. Nat dyed them dark brown.

"If you cut it all off, I'm going to kill you with that pair of scissors."

"Noted."

After a half hour or so, Natasha tentatively says, "go look in the mirror."

I stand and do as she says. Wow. I didn't expect it to look that good. Because my hair is shorter now, sitting on my shoulders, the curls spring up more prominently, and the dark color doesn't look bad.

"Well?"

I shrug. "My head feels a lot lighter now."

"I'll take that as a good job."

"Well, I think it looks great." I grin as Steve opens the door carrying some sort of dinner. I run over to give him a kiss, trying to ignore how handsome his beard makes him look. Red creeps up my neck as I think that, so I busy myself with getting a drink. "I brought food."

"Thanks, Steve," I say affectionately, winking. "Sam, it really is just you who hasn't switched things up now."

He sets the newspaper down and grins. "It's decided, then. I'm officially growing a mustache."

I groan. "Forget I said anything. You look fine."