Steven!? > Connverse

A tapping against Connie's window is what snapped her out of her trance. When she at her looked at her bedroom door, the hallway light was off, meaning her parents were downstairs. She looked back at the window, a dark shadow waving as she looked at it.

She closed her textbook and stood up to open the window. Steven slowly made his way in. He didn't want to get kicked out already. Connie helped him when she knew he was safely she threw herself in his arms.

Steven held her close kissing her head and smiling. "Steven! I've missed you so much,"

He cupped her face and kissed her lips. They were a bit chapped but he didn't mind. "I've missed you too," He ran his thumb across her cheek, getting rid of the tears that fell. "I would have come soon, but Garnet took me out of a walk,"

Connie didn't mind. As long as her boyfriend was here. She smiled and sat him on the bed, she turned off the desk light and grabbed something from the closet. With her back away from Steven and changed.

Steven was taught better and turned around as well. Girls were not objects, he's heard it millions of times growing up, he heard it mostly, from Garnet, and Ruby.

She turned back around and giggled at him. "Come on let's cuddle," She got into her bed, which was against the wall. Steven smiled and laid down, opening his arms for her. She settled down and became distracted by tracing his star. "I wish we didn't have to grow up, I wish we could stay right here forever,"

Steven had his arms around her, "Me too," it went quiet for a while. "I love you, Connie. I don't say it enough but I do,"

Connie kissed him and smiled, "I love you too,"

"Connie is Steven here?" Connie looked at the door, it was cracked a bit.

"Yes, mother,"

"Hello, Dr.Maheswaran,"

The door opened, Connie's mom standing right there with a smile. "Please take the door next time,"

"Didn't want to disturb you,"

The doctor made it to the bed and kissed her daughter's head. "I'm a doctor Steven. You taking the window isn't a smart idea," She ruffled his hair and smiled. "Be good you two. Connie sweetie, you and I are turning in for the night, go say goodnight," The doctor made her way to her bedroom, and Connie made her way to her dad. She hugged her father and made her way back up and to Steven.

"Here we are in the future," He hummed playing with her hair, She smiled up at him and kissed him.

"Steven?'

"Connie," he opened an eye and looked at her.

"Love you,"

"Love you too," he kissed her and held her close as he feels asleep.

The school nears us don't have school, but we do. Like, come on!
Requests or prompts¿?~~~~~~~~