Night out > Garnet X Pearl X Ameythst [Human Au]

Loud music, bodys grinding, drunk slurs. Was how Pearl describes a friday night at the local bar. She didnt ask to be here, but her two girlfriends wanted a night out. A night away from their children. All togther the girls had 5 children, with Steven being the youngest and Opal the oldest.

"Come P, don't be lame, come dance with mama," Amethyst said shaking, her body and laughing. "Garnet barely talks and she's having the time of her life,"

It was true, Garnet doesn't talk much, but you can tell when she having fun. Pearl shook her head and took another sip of the throat burning achohal. Amethyst gave her a quick kiss before runing back to the floor with Garnet. Garnet bent over and whispered things into the small females ear. Amethyst threw her head back and laughed.

Pearl sighed and sat where she was. When the bar tender came over to get her another drink she declined. Someone had to be the responsible one. Right when Pearl was about to stand up she greeted by someone. "Hey, baby," a look of disgust was on her face. When she looked up she saw none other then Kevin.

"Don't you have better things to do Kevin? If you couldn't tell I'm trying to spend sometime with my girlfriends," Kevin laughed and trapped her, pushing her against the wall.

"Come on baby, let's ditch them," Pearl frowned.

"I'm not into dudes...please leave me alone," Kevin flicked his hair and smirked.

"Not so fast baby," Pearl shook her head, he put his hand on his waist. It wasn't long before her girlfriends came and push him off. Amethyst chewed his out while Pearl cried into Garnet.

Whelp. I tired. Anyways I'll be coming out with a book about it daily thoughts and stuff, so look out for that!