Like a Puzzle < Garnet X Pearl

Garnet was a quiet gem. Never showed emotions, but she was really good at expressing herself when it came to her family. Steven always got hugs, kisses and loves you. Amethyst got hugs and someone to cuddle if needed. Pearl got a lot of things, but the act she liked the most was when Garnet would grab her hand and play with it. The two have been togther for thousands of years. She didn't have any part of Ruby and Sapphire's love, Garnet was her own person with feelings and thoughts.

Anyways it was a beautiful day just outside the city at the barn. Garnet had just rounded up the cows, Steven was helping Lapis with a new meep morp while Ameythst, Pearl, and Peridot worked on getting the barn fixed.

Garnet had gotten bored of sitting and watching eveyone so she walked over to the tall, pale, Pearl. She grabbed her hand and ran her thumb against the knuckles. "Amethyst! Be careful!" Pearl gave a small smile to the fusion as watched the purple hair gem do her thing. Pearl then turned her attention back to the paper she was looking at. Going over the plans.

Garnet countied to stare at her lovers hand. She was amazed how the gems hand were so smooth. After the years of fighting, crying, and working she was able to keep them warm and soft. That made Garnet think back to when Steven was little, how Pearl was scared about her hands being to rough to hold the baby. It made her chuckled mentally. She missed the days of playing with the little thing, hes cute, clueless eyes widen whenever you spoke to him, or when he laughed randomly.

"Peridot can you get me the drill?" Pearl asked.

The small green gem grabbed the drill and handed it to her. Pearl quickly realized she couldn't work on the part she needed if Garnet was holding her dominate hand. Pearl looked at Garnet with love in her blue orbs. She loved every second with her, even if they got in fights. The whole Sardonyx situation still hunted her. She didn't mean to use her, She just hating feeling so weak. Pearl cleaned the thoughts from her mind and contuine on with what she was doing. "Hey Garnet, I need this hand, grab the other,"

Garnet snapped out of her thoughts and dropped Pearls hand to grab the other. "Oh okay," Pearl grabbed the drill and grabbed Garnets hand with her unoccupied one.

Garnet went right back to messing with it, it was just so...soft.

Pearl huffed and sat on the floor after she got her part done. Garnet followed, Pearl smiled at her girlfriend and cupped her. "You're adorable," She passed a quick kiss to the fusion plump lips and smiled.

Garnet blushed and kissed back, She wouldn't have blushed if Pearl herself didn't mess with her furture, but that's what Garnet loved about her.

I can't get enough of Garnet x Pearl. Anyways I have a new story out! It's a Steven Universe Human Au one, it will be updated every a week (hopefully).
Requests or prompts?~~~~~