Monday - Bed or Breakfast

Steven drove the car down the endless road. Nothing but grass and hills. He was sick and tired of this, but he wanted to be free. He needed to get away from everyone and thing.

When the sun started to set he pulled up to a hill he saw and got out to watch it. Before long he saw the nearby tress light up Pink.

He heard her soft voice and the yawn of lion come closer. He wad laying on the hood of the car a huge smile on his face.

"Hey," She whispered out and laid next to him.

"Hey, Strawberry," He wrapped an arm around her and kissed her.

Connie laughed softly and kissed him. "How was the trip?"

"Kinda of boring...I couldn't find anything to do," he sighed. "How was class?"

"Same as always," She cuddled into his side.

"I'm going to make the back seat," Steven said as he stood up and kissed her nose before going to do that. 

Connie continued to watch the sky, it wasn't long before Steven was mentioning for her come lay down. She looked at the backseats in his car and saw a beautiful sight. She laid down with him and fell asleep.

Steven had stayed up a bit to give his therapists a run down on what he did that day and play around before falling asleep.

Day 1!

Prompts or requests?

I feel like I must confirm
No Steven X anyone older. I would do a Steven & not x.