My turn < Spinel [Human Au]

My names Spinel! I am 6 years old. I live with my two grandma's, Yvette and Blue. They are both very lovely and young looking people. They love me so much! I hear it everyday!

My mommy left me, with them a long time ago. She didn't want me. I mean who would want a messed up child? I can't read, or do math. Mommy said she left me so I could know better. She left on my 4th birthday and told me I would be staying with grandma's.

Yvette works as a police officer. She take me in her car and drivers around town sometimes. Sometimes I get to go with her to her work. Blue stays home. She lets me cook, paint, clean. She even showed me how to make good toast. She  makes the best toast.

I don't have any best friends. I grew up alone and isolated by my mother. She hated when I talked to people. I have what people call a stutter. She hated it alot. Sometimes she would lock me in my room until she was happy.

She also got drunk alot, something about not being happy with me. She felt trapped. She said I trapped her. Which I didn't! I stayed perfectly still in my room, I didn't make a mess or cry. I just stayed and listened to her endless sounds of happiness from down stairs.

One time she brought home a man, the man did bad things to me and mommy just let it happen. Grandma said I should never let anyone touch me. And I made a big promise to not let that happen!

I don't go to school. Grandma Blue teaches me. She teaches me a lot.

I made a friend! She works at the grocery store. Her names Peep. She had pink hair and a gray eye. When I asked her about she said her old girlfriend stabbed her in the eye. I like staring at it. It's so pretty, Blue tells me it's not okay to do that. Sometimes she baby sits me. One time I met her girlfriend. Her name was Pearl. Pearl had a son, but I don't see him.

Well that's all for now. I'm not that fun to be around...sorry.

I wrote this like this, not only because I'm practicing first person, but to give her a story. It's all over the place because I feel like Spinel would have a hard time focusing on one topic.
Requests or prompts¿?~~~