Runaways < Connverse

"Hurry," Steven laughed pulling along a darker skinned, India, teen with him.

"Steven! I can't run in these," Steven cussed under his breathe and picked her up.

"I can't believe I'm doing this...my mom is so going to kill me," She laughed as she wrapped her arms around him. Steven placed her in his car and got in.

"Empire City, here we come," Steven shouted as he started the car and drove off.

Connie was a smiling mess. She needed this. She needed some form of rebellion against her parents. Of course they changed their ways of being over protective and suffocating, but she's never done anything like this, and it was exciting.

It was a long 4 hour drive. They had stopped a few times. But when they finally made it they had so much to do. Steven got the two a small hotel room. Connie was beyond tired. So they decided to stop for the night and contuine on tomorrow.

Connie's phone went off and she began to panic. "H-hello...Connie speaking,"

"Thank goodness! Tell me your okay! Where are you? Your father and I are worried sick,"

"I'm with Steven...I'll be back sometime Sunday,"

"Well be safe, we love you!"

"Love you too," Connie put her phone down and flopped on the bed.

The day the two sat off to do everything they could while there.

Short I'm sorry. Anyway it'll probably be a bit longer before I get a another chapter out and start posting regularly. Honestly I hate school.