Our family < Garnet X Pearl & Steven

Garnet Universe. A tall buff lady who lived in the small town of Beach City. She lived with her wife and cat. She was a streamer and vlogged (?) Almost every day. Her wife, who went by Pearl, is a tall skinny lady. Her place skin and peach-colored hair, are her stand out. She had also lived with her son. He's this cute 3-year-old who has brown hair and adorable little eyes. His name was Steven. Steven was loveable. He didn't live with the two all the time, some weekends he would go with his other mother, Rose, and other days it would Amethyst.

Steven hated going with his mother. She lived 4 hours away, meaning he would be woken up early and have to drive with her and her new boyfriend. Steven loved her appearance, her hair was always curled to perfection and pretty light pink. Steven just hated her way of things, completely different from Pearl. Pearl gave Steven things to do. While Rose didn't. Steven hated her. He was neglected by her. If he did something she didn't like, he wouldn't be feed, if his ADHD did it the thing, he would get yelled out.

Pearl was soft. Pearl was gently and he knew she was trying her best to keep Rose away. Pearl hated Rose as well, they both hated each other after the nasty break up.

"Steven, honey? Come on don't fall asleep now," A deep British accent broke him from the train of thoughts. He looked up into her blue and brown eye, something about the different colors drawing him in more. "Hey buddy, what are you think about?"

"No'fin," He mumbled out and buried his head further into her chest. She chucked and kissed him. Pearl smiled at the two.

"Don't fall asleep, we're almost there," Steven huffed at the woman holding him and shifted in her arms. "Don't be like that. If you're good I'm sure we could go to that trying place for you,"

Garnet felt him smile and nod as they continued on down the block. Pearl kept looking around in hopes to find her. "She had to go move here of all places," She harshly whispers. "At least your close," She smiled at Steven. Steven looked at her confused.

Pearl stopped in front of a white house. A fake smile on her face as she approached the door, holding tightly on to Garnet. The door opened and a man smaller then opened the door. "Hello Greg, is Rose home?"

"Yeah, one seconded," Greg knew the two hated each other, but he tried his hardest to get the two to be friends. Nothing works, Pearl herself even said they would never get along....not after what Rose did.

In a couple of seconds, a big pink hair lady came in front of the door. "Hello, I assume you're here to look over the house office Garnet," Garnet handed Steven over and nodded. Since it was a small town the police officers also worked as CPS and lawyers.

Garnet pulled out the paper that gave her the right. When the three stepped in a bouncy and happy 5 years old came running to her mom. Rose smiled and picked her up. "Spiny!" Steven smiled. Spinel looked back at her brother with stars in her eyes. Steven wiggled so his mother would put him down. Pearl set him down and the two ran out front to play. Garnet smiled softly and then returned to looking around.

Pearl had to admit it was pretty big. 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, a huge back yard. It was pretty much her dream home growing up, but now she was happy with a tiny 2 bedrooms 1 bath home. Garnet made her way downstairs and nodded at Rose. "Looks good to me. Officers Jasper and Lapis will be here tomorrow," Rose smiled and nodded.

"Could I get you two something to drink?"

"No, thank you," Pearl looked towards the front yard and watched the two play. Steven was chasing after his half-sister giggling. Garnet placed a hand on Pearl and watched them as well. Pearl sighs. "Well we should get going," Rose nodded and walked them out.

"Spinel, honey, come inside" Steven ran to his mom and the three made their way to the boardwalk.

Garnet sighs, "She's going to get shit from Jasper tomorrow," She shook her head and pushed her shades up. "The bedroom that Steven going to sleep is small,"

Jasper Lazuli. Lapis Lazuli's wife of 5 years. The two meet in high school, something making then instantly click. They lived right down the street in a big, 4 bedrooms 3 bathroom home. They lived with Lapis's sister peridot and her girlfriend Amethyst meaning Steven got his own bedroom when he stayed with them.

When they made it to the boardwalk. She sat down Steven and let him run around. Pearl and Garnet sat down at a bench, Pearl leaning on her. These were the moments Garnet loved. Even after Rose ruined anything the two found still found love in each other. She loved Pearl Universe.

Requests or prompts¿?~~~~~~~~~~
This was a practice for me to get better at description.