Bullies > Lapis x Peridot [Human Au]

Requested by: Rugratsfan101
This one is just cute!
"Can you do Lapis X Peridot high school human au where Lapis saves Peridot from bullies"

Peridot Green was bound to get bullied. No matter what you say. She was short, nerdy, and lost a leg. But that didn't stop her. Nothing really stopped her.

"Come Peridot, fight back!" Jasper laughed. Peridot was pushed against the wall, her face bleeding from 3 different spots.

"Jasper, please," She coughed, her small hand wrapped around the incredible buff woman's.

"Ya' stupid runt," Jasper let go of her let her body drop. Her prosthesis making an echo. Jasper let her anger control her as she kicked the weak girl.

"Jasper, what the heck?" A sweet voice broke Peridot out of her train of thoughts. "Shit, She's bleeding," Lapis bent down and picked up the small teen. "Hey, Peridot?"

Peridot made a soft sound. Lapis sighs and took the teen to the bathroom. Lapis fixed her as best as she could. "Thank you," Peridot whispered out. Lapis smiled and pushed up Peridot's prosthesis. 

"It no problem. I'm sorry about her, Shes a brat, trust me," Lapis smiled and planted a quick kiss to her cheek. "I left my number. You should call soon, a girl like you is such a cutie," Lapis threw a quick wink before making her way out of the bathroom.

This short. I'm sorry. I'll make it up, I swear.