Farting Contest > Greg & Amethyst

Requested by: heretoread
Enjoy :)

"This is pure crack, but could you do one of Amethyst and Greg bonding by having a farting contest"

Rose had said many times she was enlightened by human ways, but when she walked into Greg and Amethyst she was certainly surprised. Don't get her wrong, She loved that they were bonding but this, this was something else. Pearl was right by her side like she always has.

"Amethyst! This is certainly not very gem-like? How did you learn such things!" The Pearl squeaked, giving both the gem and human the eye.

"Um-"

"I don't even want to hear it!" Pearl sighs. "Let's go we having the training to get to,"

"But Pearl!" The little gem frowns. "Rose tell Pearl she's not the boss of me!" Rose glanced at Pearl.

"Maybe you should teach Garnet, She could use more training. I'll train her tonight," Pearl, groans and made her way back to the temple.

Rose made her way to her human and gem, "Now what's going on here?"

Amethyst jumped up and into her lap. "A farting contest! Vidalia taught me, so now I'm having one with Greg!"

*****************************

"Woah? Wait and your dad use to do that?"

"Yeah, man! I would totally win. Mine was so gross," Steven smiled and laughed.

"That's crazy!"

Steven hugged Amethyst before skipping his way to his father. As much as she hated to admit it, She really did miss the days was she and Greg were close.

Ah! I'm sorry, I just wrote down what I was thinking!
Requests or prompts¿?~~~~~~~~
Also, could someone tell me where I can find that interview? (the picture for this)