Welcome Home > Pearl & Lapis

Well... after I saw you made them sisters in your last book, I came up with this...
After knowing that she's a lesbian, Lapis is runs away from her homophobic mother, and Pearl, as her older sister, comforts her
(Not ship, but something cute, I wish there was more of)
Requested by: Annabel184
[Was switched up a bit]

It was a beautiful day, Pearl was out side in the white fence with her son, Steven. Steven was runing around and laughing as the taller pale woman who chased after him. "No mommy!" He giggled and  ran into Garnets arms.

"You lucky man," Pearl gave them both a kiss before going to turn the water off. As she turned back around a lady with blue hair, and tan skin waved. "L-lapis?"

The woman smiled weakly. "I'm sorry Pearl, I'm sorry I left you," Pearl gasps and run into her arms. "I've missed you so much, it's been so long,"

Pearl was crying as she dug her head into lapis more, "You came back...I-I thought mom killed you!"

Lapis laughed and shook her head, "I went to live with Jasper...that was a stupid idea..." She sighed.

Pearl hugged her tighter, "Mom's in jail...child abuse..."

"I heard...who's child? Was it you?" Lapis aksed as she pulled away and looked at her sister.

Pearl pointed to the brown haired child and sighs, "She pushed him down our flight of stairs...left him with a broke neck and concussions,"

Lapis looked at the boy in the arms of who she guessed was Garnet, her sisters long life crush. "S-Steven?" The boy smiles and wiggled out Garents hands and into the girls legs. "This is my nephew? Was it Garnet..?"

Pearl shook her head, "Rose.."

"Rose?! Head lesbian of the school Rose? Thicc from head to toe?"

"Biggest liar in the world?" Pearl mocked. "Found out, not only did she cheat on me, but faked her death...Went away for identity theft," Garnet made her way to her wife and placed a hand on her.

"You treating her well?" Lapis aksed pointing at the 6'4 female.

"Yes ma'am," Steven smiled.

Pearl was happy her sister was back...She was missing for years..and the police stopped when she turned 18.