Jasper > White Diamond X/& Jasper

Request by: sigh100
I've been wanting to do something like this!
"Random pairing, but could you do White Diamond X Jasper"

"What is the report on Jasper's Pearl?"

"Well my diamond, the rest have been sent to a zoo, My Diamond. but Jasper cut xm67 *Made up*"

"Great! Send her my way, Pearl," White smirks. She made way her way to her seat and waited for the two to come to her.

"My Diamond, Jasper Cut XM67," Pearl bowed and moved to the side of her Diamond, as Jasper stepped forward.

"Ah, Jasper. What a pleasure," She smiled.

"It all mine, my Diamond,"

"Your dismissed Pearl!" White moved her hand about as Pearl jumped down and made her way out the room. "Would you look at you! Your the only one who came out prefect, those other Jasper are just," Waving her hand again she stood.

Jasper followed her Diamond. A small smile on her face. "I can tell, My Diamond,"

"Thank you, Jasper Now reports on earth. Are those crystal gems gone?"

"No my Diamond, the Rose has a taken a new form, they go by Steven?"

"Steven hmm?" White sighs, " Send a group of Ruby's,"

Jasper nodded and made her way out of the room. "Oh and Jasper,"

"Yes My Diamond?"

"Watch your back. One slip up and I'll have you shattered...live,"

"Yes My Diamond,"

I'm sorry if this seemed rushed. I didn't really have anything. I'm trying. I swear.
Requests or prompts¿?~~~~~~~~~