17

"Come on girls, let's go to the berg." Blondie says.

We glance at each other and follow her onto an airship they call a berg.

She leads us to a room and tells us to sit. Then she walks out, leaving us alone.

'So how you doing' I say to Ashley trying the mind thingy, like it would ever work.

"You say something?" She asks.

"No, why?" I ask testing her.

"Oh nothing." She says back and stares at a wall.

'You hear something?' I say in her mind again.

"Ok, what the shuck is this, you are messing with me aren't you." She stands and points at me causing me to buckle over in laughter.

"What?" She almost yells.

'Try it.' I say. 'I found out we could do this in a memory.'

Her face contorts with effort.

'A for effort' I think sarcastically. 'You look constipated.'

'Well You look like... A pile of klunk.' She throughs at me.

'Thanks.' I laugh.

A lady walks in. "Hello girls, Mixy I need you to come with me." She walks out.

I glance at Ashley and walk out.

The lady walks into a room and grins at me. "Sit down." She commands.

"Yes ma'am." I say over dramatically and plop down in the chair.

"I'm Brenda." She grins. "I'm going to make you look like, well, not you."

"Sounds great." I say sarcastically.

"Doesn't it. Now just hold on." She grabs a huge bag from under my chair and places it on a table.

She starts with my hair, pulling it out from its bun.

My hair falls at my shoulder in odd little blond waves.

"Do you normally have your hair up?" Brenda asks.

"Yea." I say blandly.

"Not anymore." She says and takes out a tube of something.

"What is that?" I ask.

"Hair dye." She says, she must see the look on my face because then she adds, "It will come out when it gets cleaned with whatever we use to clean it out."

"Okay, good." I say and she begins painting my hair.

Once my hair is fully painted blue she puts it up in a bun and works in my face.

She doesn't add much but when I look in the mirror I determine that make up makes me look very different.

"Almost done." She grins handing me a small box.

"What is this?" I ask.

"Contacts, they are made so they don't dry out, you can wear them for basically forever." She explains.

"Great." I take one out of the stuff that they float around in and place it in my eye. I fish the other one out and put it in as well. Then I glance up at the mirror again, my eyes are a dull blue.

"Okay maybe blue wasn't the best choice to cover up brown eyes but whatever." Brenda laughs. "Wait one last thing." She pulls down my hair.

I glance in the mirror and see that my eyes almost match my hair that is a dark blue at my roots and fades into a light blue at my tips.

"Okay I didn't mean to make you have an ombré but it looks good so, whatever." Brenda leads me to an area that looks like a changing room and hands me a bag. "Go change." She says.

"Okay." I say and walk into the room.

I rummage through the bag and find a shirt that looks like it would fit me. I through it of and just my luck, it is a crop top. Great stranded in a desert area trying to not die to the flare, but I must look fabulous.

I grab a pair of jeans they had and through them on as well.

I walk out and see Brenda.

"Don't mean to brag, but I did a sweet job." She grins.

"Is that a thanks, or like a good job?" I start.

"I don't know what that is, by the way we are landing!" Brenda say and leaves.

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}

A/N AAAAAHHHH one hunna, holup holup we dem boyz, yes I know that isn't a lot but to me it is, thanks love yall long time it means a lot to me that you take the time to read my horrid non edited klunk. Again love yall long time <3

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}