F o u r

Authors note:
A shortish filler :/ Next update will be better I promise.

Cepheus released a sigh and closed his eyes for a brief second. Raphael was mentally draining and he didn't need any of it at the moment.

"Oh my Gods!" Bay screamed suddenly.

The vampire's eyes shot open, instantly remembering the bleeding body that he left in his room.

Dread filled him like never before and he flashed towards Bay, ready to console him. Although when he did, he realized the body was gone and his canopy bed was responsible for his screams.

"My love, please stop scaring me." Cepheus said with a small sigh in relief.

Bay blushed and paused his movements. He was just excited about the large structure that sat proudly in the room. He had never seen anything like it, although he loved how it looked.

"What is it?" He asked timidly, his hands coming up to brush along the satin sheets.

"We call it a bed. It's where you sleep." Cepheus started, moving his hands to Bay's hips so he could lift the smaller boy on the bed.

The nymph squealed at the feel of the sheets on his skin and quickly got on all fours to try and transition into a standing position.

Cepheus bit his lip in an attempt to stop his fangs from elongating. His mate's plump bottom was pressed against those tiny white shorts and he knew his efforts had failed when he felt a sharp pinch against his bottom lip.

Bay laughed as he finally got to stand up on the bed. He bent his knees to test his movement, his eyes brightening when he felt a slight bounce.

"I'm flying!" The nymph squealed, as his small body jumped on the bed.

Cepheus licked at the blood that escaped from his self-inflicted wound and tried to free his mind of dirty thoughts. A smile passed his lips as he observed his mate's child look joy. He was adorable.

The vampire walked towards his drawers and pulled out a grey long sleeve. He hummed at the thought of his mate in his clothing.

"Come now." He called the younger boy, as he approached the bed again.

Bay jutted out his bottom lip but complied, dropping onto his bum.

He scooted towards the vampire, slightly out of breath.

Cepheus threaded his fingers through the boy's brown hair with a content gleam in his eyes.

"So beautiful." He murmured, his fingers caressing the side of the nymph's face, pausing as it caught on his lower lip.

With a smirk, he removed his hand from the flustered boy and pulled the article over his head, loving how the sleeves went way past his short arms.

"It smells like you!" Bay announced, before biting his lip to stop himself from speaking further.

Cepheus simply chuckled at the smaller boy and hooked his fingers in the band of his white shorts, a small squeak escaping the nymph as they were pulled off in a swift movement.

"Hey!"

Cepheus rose a brow, challenging him to say more.

When he saw that the nymph opted to huff and look away, he commented on his earlier statement.

"Yes, well it is mine after all." He said with a slight tug at his lips, before walking to grab his own clothes.

Bay blinked and scooted back towards the middle of the bed, his legs folded under him.

"Was that man your friend?"

Cepheus glanced over his shoulder before turning back to his drawers.

"Something of the sort."

Bay scrunched up his nose. Wasn't that a simple yes or no question?

"Do you have many friends?"

Cepheus pulled his shirt over his head and turned to face the nymph. 

"No but I prefer it that way."

Bay's breath hitched and his eyes flashed blue at the arousing sight of his mate. His chest was toned and sculpted muscle, with no impurity in sight. The black markings that were visible on his neck and arms extended  across his chest and back, although he frequently spotted words in a strange language he didn't understand.

Cepheus decided to tease his beloved further and switch out his jeans for sweats.

He turned back to face his drawer and unbuttoned his jeans, letting them pool at his feet. His thumbs came to hook the band of his boxers, repeating his first action.

Bay audibly squeaked and Cepheus laughed before stepping into his clothing.

"You'll be seeing a lot more of that my love." The vampire said as he neared the bed once more.

Although he faltered, suddenly hit with the scent of his mate's arousal.

He flickered his eyes over the nymph, a smirk fitting on his lips as he noticed the slight squirm to the smaller boy in his efforts to cover his legs.

"What do we have here?" The king mused, effortlessly topping the bed and moving towards the blushing boy.

"I-I" The nymph stuttered in his flustered state.

He backed up until he couldn't, to where Cepheus was basically on top of him.

He didn't know that his body would react like this in any given situation and it was very embarrassing.

Cepheus dipped his head into the crevice of his neck and breathed in deeply, almost in a restraining manner.

"You're so ready for me." He murmured, his fingers skimming down the soft skin of Bay's thigh. "I want to devour you my sweet. Take my place inside of you. I've been waiting so long." He continued lowly, his hand moving up to caress the nymph's side.

He released a deep sigh, lightly pinching at Bay's side before pulling up.

"And yet you need to rest."

Bay blinked in confusion, his heart still racing fast. What?

Cepheus rolled onto his side, pulling the smaller boy into his chest.

The nymph protested at his actions.

"I'm not tired and you, y-you"

"I what?"

Bay's mouth opened and closed, trying to grasp at what to say. In exasperation he whined.

"Sleep."