F i v e

Cepheus gently raked his fingers through Bay's curls, enjoying the way his body fit against his perfectly.

He couldn't believe that he finally had his mate at his side. After spending most of his life alone, he never believed that we would experience the feeling.

With a sigh he ran his fingers down his clothed back before slowly moving the boy off his chest and onto the bed. He had some things to get in order before he could start his day.

After he finished changing into some black jeans and a t-shirt, he heard shuffling coming from the bed. He turned to see Bay stretch and mewl cutely as he began to wake up.

"Cepheus?" He murmured in confusion. He sat up abruptly when he felt that the vampire was missing.

"I'm right here my nymph."

Cepheus walked over to his mate and sat on the edge of the structure, prompting the smaller boy to immediately crawl over into his lap.

"I need to get some matters sorted before we can properly start the day. How about you take a nice long shower in the meantime? I'm sure you would enjoy that."

Bay furrowed his brows, unfamiliar with the term.

"Shower?"

Cepheus hummed and stood up suddenly, having Bay release a shocked squeal as he wrapped his legs around the vampire's waist.

He walked across the room and pushed open a door. Behind it was a few steps that led to tiled flooring which covered the entire bathroom. The space was huge. In the middle of the room against the wall was a large bathtub; it was big enough to easily fit 2 people of Cepheus' size. Right above it was a beautiful window that held a view of most of the territory.

In the farthest corner there was a rainfall shower that had more taupe colouring and had enough room for 3 grown men. Two sinks lined the opposite corner of the room to complete the suite.

"Everything you own is truly beautiful." Bay commented as he was set on his feet.

He was immediately drawn to the white ceramic tub that was lifted by silver claw feet.

"That's a bathtub. It's similar to a shower although you sit instead of stand."

"Oh, so a shower is like bathing in the falls of Phael"

Cepheus arched a brow but nodded nonetheless.

Bay's eyes gleamed in excitement at the prospect of using the beautiful structure and he looked back at Cepheus in question.

"Can I use it please?"

"Of course my love. I have to leave now but I'll send someone in to draw your bath."

The vampire kissed Bay's forehead, letting his lips linger for a few seconds. Pulling up, he caressed his bluish cheek.

"I won't be long."

Bay watched him walk up the stairs to leave the bathroom. A few seconds passed before he ran up after him. He was able to catch a glimpse of him leaving through the double doors, while also catching sight of 3 large men who shared a stern exchange with the King.

After the door shut completely he pouted and sunk to the floor. How long was he going to have to wait before Cepheus returned?

His thoughts began to wander to the previous night and he suddenly remembered his mother and friends. They must be sick with worry! The king did say that he would accompany him back home when the night had cleared but he couldn't help but feel guilt for prolonging their unease.