Chapter 13

"All this love (All this love waiting just for you)
So don't pass it up cause you'll regret it boo
I'll be patiently waiting to hear from you
Girl you gotta be the one girl
You gotta be the one yeah, yeah, yeah."
Donell Jones "This Luv"

Dave

"Do you think they're already down there?" Eva asked me as the phone went to voicemail for a third time. I was calling Demario to see if he and Ari were ready to go to the pool. We all decided to go for a swim this morning, but they're not answering the phone.

Eva came back from her trip after two months. While she was gone, I took the time to practice what I was going to tell her in my bathroom mirror every night. I also planned this trip with Demario to one of the best hotels downtown since it has a resort type of vibe.

It's a little on the pricey side, but nothing is too much for Eva. I can't take her somewhere out of the country, so this is the next best thing. She deserves it.

We checked in yesterday afternoon at around 4. After settling in, we ordered room service and took it to the rooftop for a nice dinner where we enjoyed the view of the city.

Their suite is down the hall from us. Eva and I are sharing a two bedroom suite that has a full kitchen, living room, laundry, and balcony.

"Maybe. We'll just check their room first."

"Okay." Eva was wearing an orange dress that complemented her skin with her hair in a top bun. I made sure to grab the key card before following behind her. Eva knocked at their car. We didn't hear anything at first, so she knocked again. That's when we heard Demario's voice.

"Alright!" He pulled the door open and he appeared in the doorway shirtless with some shorts on and sweat dripping from his forehead.

"You good, bro? We've been calling your phones."

"Yeah, my bad. We just got caught up."

"We thought you guys were going to tag along with us to the pool, but we can see that you two are busy."

"Y'all are already getting it in this morning?"

"Aye, I'm not complaining but we'll meet you up for dinner tonight."

"Cool. Have fun."

"Thanks." Without hesitation, he closed the door causing Eva to laugh while I shook my head.

"They are something else." I said as we got in the elevator. We took it down from the 14th floor to the ground floor. The indoor pool was huge with clear blue water. There was nobody else around.

Eva undid the bow on her dress and revealed an all white swimsuit.

Damn.

I've seen her in shorts before, but this is a brand new view of her body. I'm loving the curves and stretch marks running down her legs. She walked down the steps into the pool. I immediately slipped off my t-shirt and dove into the water. When I came up and wiped the water from my eyes, Eva was nowhere in sight.