Chapter 17

"Just give me all your lovin' (All your love)
Girl, I'll do all the rubbin'
(I wanna kiss you right there)
That's all I ask of you
(Just stand right there, little girl)
I'll kiss you anywhere (Anywhere)
Yes, love, even there
(Especially there and there)
That's all I ask of you
(That's all I ask of you)."
Raphael Saadiq "Ask of You"

Dave

"Mr. Lopez?" I looked up at the receptionist standing in the center of the waiting room with a tablet in her hand.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Geneva is ready for you now."

"Okay."

"You're going to go down that hallway and enter the second room on your right. Go ahead and change into the robe on the bed after removing your clothes. She will be right with you."

"Got it. Thank you." So, I've decided to disguise myself to surprise my beautiful lady at her job today. I just have a fake mustache that I got from Party City and a bucket hat to hide my face. I convinced the receptionist to put a different name in the system than the one on my license, so Eva wouldn't know. For all she knows, I'm Justin Lopez.

I found the room and quickly changed. When I sat down on the bed, I heard a knock on the door.

"You can come in."

"Hello, Mr. Lopez. How are you doing today?"

"Better now that I've seen you. I'm ready for you to work your magic." From the corner of my eye, I saw her look at me suspiciously as she washed her hands. Damn, I forgot to change my voice.

"So, I see it's your first time here and you specifically choose me for your massage today. Did someone recommend me to you?"

"No—I mean yes. One of my friends who's a regular of yours told me about you."

"Oh really? What's his name? You two can get a discount on your next visit from the referral." Oh, she knows.

"That's actually a good program."

"Mhmmm." She stood against the wall with her arms crossed across her chest.

"I don't know why I'm drawing a blank. I swear I talked to him two days ago."

"It's okay. It'll come back to you. I'm sure it's just stress. That's why you're here, right?"

"Right."

"Do you mind removing your hat?"

"I would prefer not to. I have this bald spot that I'm trying to conceal."

"It's okay. There's only the two of us here. I won't judge you." Yup, it's game over.

"If you insist." I slowly lifted the hat from my head. Eva busted out laughing, seeing my face.

"Baby, what are you doing here?"

"I came to surprise you and check this place out. I see why this place is expensive."