chapter two

Ciel's pov
"Guy's can you please keep it down im trying to sleep" the girl in odd clothing says while rubbing her half open eyes. We all just stood there and stared at her as she starts to go back into her room. Than out of nowhere ran bauck into her room and all we could hear was the door slam. "Is she crazy or something claude?!" I flinched as the brat yelled next to me. "Well if 8 people just randomly showed up at your house how would you react?" I said rolling my eyes.

Alois pov
"Whatever....Where are we anyway?" I said while looking around at the strange rectangular box. "I have no idea your highness and I suggest that you don't touch that thing it could be dangerous." Oh I'll just go annoy the phantomhive brat.

*Time skip*

Y/n pov
So after the introductions I've learned that the cast of black butler was standing in my living room and they have no idea how they got here. I take a deep breath and say "okay could you all sit on the couch please?" Surprisingly they did what I said with ease and that I'm speaking calmly. Think y/n what can you do in this situation I stand for a few seconds until I got it. "You guy's wait here!" I say as I run back Into my room to get something's

No one's pov
After y/n went back to her room leaving the 8 people sitting on the couch confused and intrested all having the same thoughts what just happened. "So what do we do now" the bra- I mean alois said. "Well clearly we wait" ciel said in a annoyed tone. A few minutes and crashes later y/n comes out holding something behind her back. Now all eyes are on her as she clears her throat. "Now that I have your attention I have something to announce but first" y/n says as she puts the two items face down. "I need all you of you to not freak out or overreact...deal." y/n says as she holds out her hands for them to shake. Eventually they all reluctantly agreed to the deal.

Y/n pov
Jeez I didn't think This would be hard with all of them intensely gazing at me it's kind intimating. I inhale than exhale and start to explain where and when they are.

And that is where I end things but since I'm nice I'll give you a sneak peek of the next chapter I'll give you ten billion points if you guess what the next chapter is about bye!

"We're from a what!"

"It's time for us to go shopping."