chapter seven: new visitors

Y/n pov

"Oh no" I say as I see a flash of pink fly by me. "CIEL!!!!!!!" Lizzie squealed while hugging ciel like he was one of her dolls. "L...let me go!" Ciel said turning as red as a tomato. Lizzie let him go and say "Sorry!" I just sigh and walk in the house only to see baby proof equipment everywhere and fire extinguishers in the kitchen. "Let me guess the servants are here too." I say Ponting to the evidence. "Yep." Ivy says in a chirpy tone. We walked in the living room to see the phantomhive and the trancy servants. "How did they get here." Ciel said Ivy shrugged "they just showed up in the middle of the night." She said sitting down. "How long have they been here?" I ask "for about two weeks." Ivy answered. So they've been here longer than the rest. "Ivy is this the friend you've been talking about?" Lizzie ask "yes she is." I face Lizzie and introduce myself "hi nice to meet you I'm y/n." I stick my hand out for her to shshake it "y/n! it's nice to meet you too!!" She says giving me a spine crushing hug. "Y...you can let go now." I say gasping for air. She finally lets me go "I assume you already know who I am right?" She asks I nod yes. I guess Ivy already told them about the situation their in. "I still feel wired about it. Being in a show and all." Finny said the triplets whisper than nod to agree. "Well I hope they didn't give you any trouble during their stay." Sebastian said "oh no, they were amazing especially when bard almost burned the house down!!" Ivy said in a agitated way "what about mey-rin she broke half of the plates!" Bard said Ponting at mey-rin accusingly. Then a argument broke out between the two Ivy let out a big sigh then loudly announced "alright y/n we're going upstairs for awhile until these two calm down!" Ivy grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs to her room I wonder what she wants now. "Y/n I need you to take Lizzie and the servants with you." Ivy says "no I already have enough people in my house and I can barely fit them in!" I say sitting on the bed. "I know but I can't keep them here my parents are coming home from their vacation next week!" She said "please I already have bags packed for them and that was not cheap by the way." Ivy said emphasizing the last part. "Ok I have an idea."

Lizzie's pov
I wonder what they're doing up there. I should go check for all I know they could be playing dress up. When I get upstairs I knock on the door and here a come in from the other side. "Hi Lizzie is there something wrong?" Y/n ask she's so nice and her earrings are so cute!! "No everything's fine and can I just say I love your earrings!" I say looking at them "oh thank you thay were a gift from my parents." Y/n said I have an great idea on what else would look cute on her!

Y/n pov
"But you know what would look better if you wore mine and I try yours!" Lizzie said and before I could cloud answer she tried to take them. "No!" I smack her hand away. She gasped and stepped back holding her hand she looked like she was about to cry "I'm so sorry it's just that this was the last thing my parents gave to me before they... disappeared." I say trying to keep her and even myself calm. "I really don't want anything to happen to them just in case they come back." Lizzie hugged me and said "no I'm sorry I should've known better." I patted her on the back "it's fine you just didn't know that's all and plus I overreacted." I give her a convincing smile "ugh this sappy stuff is boring can we go tell everyone our plan now!" Ivy said rolling off her bed. I laugh "Fine let's go princess Ivy is getting impatient." I say walking out the door "hey if anything I'm a queen!" Ivy yells after me "we have an announcement!" I said standing in the middle of the living room next to Ivy. "We decided that Lizzie and the servants will live with benjamin." Ivy finished "I don't remember agreeing to this." Ben said "please since you live in a apartment we were thinking that you could get two or three rooms for them to stay in." I say giving my best puppy eyes "fine." Ben caved "yes! I mean thank  you so much." Ivy said we stayed for a couple of hours until it was dark than we said our good byes and drove home for the night.

The end.