chapter nine: one new enemy

Y/n pov

"We need to talk!" The girl who looks like a third year student said. "What is it?" I ask picking up my snack from the vending machine. "I heard that you were flirting with my boyfriend!" She said getting louder causing some attention from other people. "Wait are you talking about that James guy?" I ask "yes! My friends said that they saw you give him your number!" She said crossing her arms. "I'm sorry but I'm not interested in him and I have to get to class but we can talk later...if you want." I said trying not to ramble on since I do that alot when I'm nervous. Before I could walk away she puts her hands beside my head and looks me dead in the eyes "I'm not finished talking!" She said this girl has blue eyes and straight black hair down to her back but most importantly she looked pised. "Well I am." I said pushing her out of the way apparently I pushed her too hard because her friends had to catch her. I really didn't want to do that but a can't deal with any more confusing things in my life right now. I arrived at my last class of the day history. "Please take a seat and open your notebooks." I know that monotone voice anywhere it's claude. "Today we will be taking notes that will help you with the homework tonight." Claude said handing out the homework sheet. "Sir why do we have homework on the first day?" A student whined claude just ignored them and continued the lesson.

Homeroom

"Finally that lesson was so boring." Alois said walking into homeroom. Ciel was in there so Lizzie decided to tackle him with a hug. "Um Lizzie people are starting." I say walking in after her.

time skip

"How was your day?" Ben asked as me, Alois, Ciel and Lizzie get in since the other's had to stay late for work and stuff. "It was great!" Lizzie said with a smile. "It was okay I guess." Alois said in a bored tone. "It was fine." I said prepare to take a nap before we get home. *buzz!* *buzz!* my phone vibrates interrupting my sleep.

Entering text chat

Ivy: y/n is it true?

Y/n: ?

Ivy: that you got in a augment with Mia Evergold

Y/n: so that's who she is. What's the big deal?

Ivy: the big deal is that she's the Regina George of this school

Y/n: so...she got ran over by a bus one year?

Ivy: y/n be serious

Ivy: all I'm saying is don't get any in trouble ok

Y/n: I won't you don't have to worry about me

Ivy: I know

Ivy: bye

Y/n: bye

Exit chat

I sigh "is everything all right y/n?" Lizzie asked "yeah I'm just tired." I said as we start driving away from the school.

Time skip

"Y/n I have a question to ask you." Ciel said looking up from his homework. "What does shipping mean in this world?" I stop for a second "why do you ask?" I said continuing my homework. "Lizzie said something about shipping you and Jack together on our way to lunch." Ciel said "is that so?" I say to myself. "Shipping means that you think two people should be a couple." I said "so do you ship yourself with him?" Ciel asked I looked up at him "umm... I don't-why are you asking these personal questions?!" I said caught off gard. "You don't have to answer if you want." Ciel Said almost sounding slightly disappointed as he went back to work. "We're home!" Grell said busting into the house. "Quite down you fool their working and we still have paper work to finish as well." William said stepping in and adjusting his glasses. "I never thought I would say it but I agree with you." Sebastian said following after those two. Claude just rolled his eyes and went to stand by Alois. "Welcome home guy's! how was your day?" I say relieved that I have a distraction from doing homework. "Ugh it was terribly boring." Grell said flopping on the couch. "Does anyone in this world even know the basics of the waltz?" I laugh "well maybe if they get help from the best dance teacher of all time." I said trying to cheer him up. *ring* *ring* "who is it y/n?" Alois asked "it's Ivy I wonder what she wants." I pick up the phone. "Y/n we have a problem!"

The end

Bye see you next chapter.

I hope you are enjoying this book