chapter fifteen: new friends

⚠️Warning there is some violence in this chapter and bullying!⚠️

Y/n pov
It's Thursday and I can't wait to go to school. I grab my bag and bolt out the door. "Someone's excited." Ben opens the car door for me. "I know right, I never thought I would be this happy to go to school." I get in the car.

"So what are you gonna do about that Mia girl?" Alois asked. "To be honest I kind of forgot about her but the next time I see her I'll try to take the high road." I sigh. I take out my phone and play some games to kill time.

A few minutes pass by before I get bored. I should text Charlotte. I open up my messages.

Entering text chat

Y/n: hey, I'm sorry for blowing up on you last Friday.

The person who you want to contact has blocked you.

Exit chat

Is she really that upset about what I said. We pull up at the school. "Have a good day," ben said as we exited the car.

I spot Ivy and Heaven talking. "I'm back." I walk up to them. "Where have you been and why haven't you been answering your phone?" Ivy asked. "I was suspended so I had to give my phone to ben." I open my locker.

"Wait, so the rumor is true?" Heaven asked. "Yep." I move some stuff in my locker and Something falls out. "What's that?" Ivy asked. I picked it up. "It's a note." I unfold the paper.

"What does it say?" Heaven asked. "It says to go to the back of the school at the end of the day." I scratch my head. "Who's it from?" Ivy asked. "It doesn't say." I shake my head. "What it's from a secret admirer or even better, Jack~." Heaven teased wiggling her eyebrows.

"Shut up." I laughed. "It could just be a dumb prank anyways." I ball up the paper. "But you'll never know unless you go," heaven said. "I guess..." I thought for a while. "I don't know, it sounds pretty suspicious if you ask me," Ivy said.

"Really Ivy." Heaven groaned. "I mean think about it, y/n literally slapped the most influential person in this school and then gets a note saying go to the back of the school, doesn't that seem kind of fishy to you?" Ivy asked leaning on some lockers. "...you might be right." I sigh

"That's just a thought for all we know, it could totally be an awesome love confession," Ivy said. "When you say it like that it sounds less possible...but you're right, I shouldn't go just in case y'know." I throw away the note. "Are you sure?" Heaven asked. "Yes, now stop making me second guess myself."

Time skip

"Alright class settle down." The gym teacher below his whistle. The class instantly shuts up and sits down. "We have two new students who would like to introduce themselves so pay attention." The teacher walked away writing something on a clipboard.

A boy and girl walk up to the front of the class. "Hi, I'm Sophie Wright," the girl said with a smile.

 "Hi, I'm Sophie Wright," the girl said with a smile