chapter eleven: some options

Y/n pov
The second day of school and I already have a rivalry what a great start to the year I think to myself as I walk through the hall. "Hey y/n did you like your present?" Charlotte asked I gave her a confused look "what are you talking about?" I asked

"She's talking about having Jack come here!" Charlie said practically yelling across the hall. How does she have this much energy this early in the morning? "So you convinced Jack to go here." They nod in unison...creepy. "I should have known." I sigh they start turning the croner but not before Charlotte says "you'll thank me later." I roll my eyes and walk in my homeroom.

"Y/n why is Ciel not here?" Lizzie walked up to me and asked. "Oh he won't be here since Ben took him and Sebastian to the doctor." Lizzie looked worried "he's not hurt or anything he just needs to get prescribed for a inhaler." I said trying to clarify the situation. "What's a inhaler?" Lizzie asked "it's basically a thing that helps people who have asthma when they have attacks." I said calming her down a bit.

Time skip

Just five more minutes of science and then one more class till lunch. I stare blankly at the clock until a paper ball Hits me. I unravel it to reveal a note that had a poorly drawn picture of me and boyfriend stealer as the title. I look back and see Mia and her friends giggling. I write down something on a note and toss it over to her table. Her and her friends read it and By the look
of her face she didn't like it. She glared at me and I just smiled and waved.

Mia's pov

What did this loser write. I start reading the note "it looks like you care about me more than your obviously falling relationship so work on that instead of me and your layers of clown makeup." I ball up the paper and glare at her and see her wave at me. *ding* *dong* "remember class at the end of the week we have a lab project so wear the appropriate clothing for it." The teacher said while students pack up. That's it I gonna make you regret even coming to this school.

Lunchtime

Lizzie and I are on our way to lunch. "I still can't believe that we have change in front of each other." Lizzie said slightly embarrassed. I pat her on the shoulder. "You'll get used to it." We sit at the table the other's were already there. "Hey." Ivy said "so what are you guys talking about?" I ask

"We're trying to decide if we're going to the dance or just gonna stay in and have a epic sleep over." Jack said "or maybe we could do all at once like a afterparty." I said taking a bite of my sandwich. "But what if the dance is boring?" Alois asked

"All school dances are boring I just go because of the free food." I said "don't forget about the line dancing songs." Ivy added "what's that?" Alois asked Ivy's eyes light up. "It's what I like to call the universal dance when everyone and their grandma know the moves!" Ivy was about to do the cha-cha slide but I stop her.

"I'm surprised that you don't know about that." Jack said "well they were really sheltered as kids." I said trying to cover up the real reason why. Jack just shrugs it off. "Okay."

Time skip

No one's pov
Y/n flopped down on her bed. "Finally home at last!" She throws her arms up in the air. "I'm guessing school was boring." Ben said walking in with a glass of water. "How was the doctors?" Y/n asked taking a sip of water and putting on her desk. "Ciel was annoyed at first but everything was fine."

*buzz* *buzz* y/n looks at her phone and freezes "is everything all right?" Ben asked "yeah I'm just gonna take a little nap." She said putting her phone face down on the desk. "So when you wake up dinner will be on the counter." Y/n rolls her eyes "get out and tell the other's not to come in." y/n said trying to make an attempt on shoving ben out the door.

Y/n pov
I shut the door. How did this person get my number I thought to myself. *buzz* *buzz* "another one" I open the message.

Entering text chat

Unknown: who do you think you are?!

Unknown: you better not ignore me bitch!

Y/n: who the hell are you?! And how did you get my number

Unknown: that doesn't matter all you need to know is to your place

Y/n: wtf does that mean

Exit chat

After waiting for a few minutes for a response I Just decided to block the number. "Now that nightmare is over I can get some sleep." I lay down on my back and close my eyes. *buzz* *buzz* I scream in my pillow then sigh "this is gonna be a long night."

Benjamin's pov

Y/n shut the door I sigh and smile. After a few minutes the rest come downstairs. "Where's y/n?" Alois asked "she's in her room but I wouldn't go in there if I were you."

"Why is that?" Ciel asked taking a seat on the dining chair. "She's napping and trust me you do not want to be in that position." I get shivers remembering that mistake. "But I think you have something else on your mind regarding y/n." I said the mood changed almost instantly. "How long will this take?" Ciel asked.

"Yeah is there any way this could speed up?" Alois asked "I don't know the only person who can tell you is the one who put the spell on her." I sit down "but from the world we're from it normally takes eighteen years for a person to receive their full power."

"But we can't stay here for that long!" Grell yelled "is another way?" Sebastian asked "she could be awakened by the person who cast the spell on her but that would be almost impossible." I said "who put the spell on her?" Ciel asked I sigh "her parents."

The end

Bye