chapter thirteen: nothing but pieces

No one's pov
Y/n let out yawn. "What's up with you?" Ivy opened her locker. "I was up late last night." Y/n started struggling to get her locker open. "Another one of your school night marathons I assume." I shake my head no. "Then what is it,"Ivy asked.

"It's nothing." Y/n finally gets her locker open. "are you sure because-" loud voices beamed through the hallway. "Hi!!!" Charlotte and Charlie ran up to the girls. "Wow y/n you look like death," Charlotte said Ivy gave her a wtf look. "Well I'm sorry that not everybody has the luxury to wake up early and spend time to fix their face for a boyfriend they'll drop in a FUCKING week!"

Y/n slams the locker shut and storms off. "Whoah what's her problem?" Charlie finally looked up from her comic. "Umm...hey guys." Jack said as he walked over.

Y/n pov
I left to the bathroom I splashed water on my face to cool down. I blow up on them from time to time but why was I so angry at them? "Move it!" Someone pushed me out the way. I turn around and see none other than...

Mia Evergold "what are doing here crying?" Her henchmen laugh. A confused look grew on my face. Why would I be crying? "wait a minute it was you!" Mia turned towards me. "What are you talking about?" She and her friends walk up to me until my back hits the wall.

"I'm talking about those nasty texts I've been getting all week!" She started to laugh. "Now why would I do the when I I have people to do that for me." The rest followed laughing at me. "You shouldn't do that your just lucky it was me and not someone who's going through something!"

"You should be the lucky one." Mia growled. "What did you say?!" *ding* *dong* "saved by the bell." Mia said walking out the bathroom with her henchmen following. What a great way to start the morning. I have to apologize to Charlotte after school.

Science

"Good morning class remember to put on your goggles and put any jewelry away." The undertaker said as we walk into the classroom. Crap I forgot. I walk over to undertaker "can you please keep an eye on my earrings for me?" He nods "of course I will." I take them out and hand them to him.

Time skip

"Alright class you can now begin your lab just remember that the chemicals are only to be used for this purpose and help you know how reactive chemicals work." Mia raised her hand. "So does that mean that all these different chemicals have a reaction to something?"

I roll my eyes. Since when did she ever pay attention in class. "Yes that's right now everyone get started." I put on my goggles and turned to my station. "Are you ready for this y/n?" Lizzie asked "hell yeah I am." I look up and see Mia's henchmen splitting up for some reason.

Time skip

*ding* *dong* "clean up before you leave class and remember to come up with a joke for next weeks homework." I told Lizzie and Alois that I'll stay and clean up the table. I walk over to the desk to get my earrings. "What where are they!" I catch the attention of some classmates cleaning up and the undertaker.

"What's wong y/n?" Undertaker walked over to me. "Have you seen my earrings, they were silver and shaped like diamonds."(The picture above) The Undertaker scratched his head. "The last place I saw them was right here." I start looking on the floor in a panic. I heard laughter coming from behind me.