chapter fourteen: one list

No one's pov
It's a normal Saturday morning for the L/n house hold. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR GOING OUT!" Y/n yelled "if means that you, claude and sebastian are going to clean the house-" ben tossed me a sponge- "while the rest of us go out all day." Ben grabs his keys.

"If everyone's going than why's Claude and Sebastian staying here instead of going with Ciel and alois?" Ben shakes his head. "I need to have someone making sure your actually doing chores and I already assured them that their master's will be safe." Ben rushed out of the house before y/n could reply.

"You guy's are actually okay with this!" Y/n plopped down in a dining chair. "It's just one weekend of cleaning miss y/n." Sebastian handed me a broom. "You guy's don't have to call me 'miss' or 'lady' you know." Y/n stands up.

"Sorry mi- y/n." Y/n giggles "it's alright, sebastian," y/n said with a smile but not just any smile this one was genuine. "Benjamin seems to have given us a list of things to do for today." Claude put the list on the table.

"That's a lot of work." Y/n skimmed over the paper. Sebastian took a look at the list. "If we divide it up we could be finished just in time to make dinner." Sebastian suggested. "One of us would need to watch y/n." Claude and sebastian glared at each other. You could feel the negative energy surrounding them.

Y/n pov
Now's my chance. I slowly start walking towards my room. As soon as I reach the handle I feel two hands grab my shoulder's. "And where do you think you're going young lady." I turn around and see claude and sebastian locking their eyes on me.

"I Umm...shit." I sigh. "A lady should not use that language y/n," sebastian said. "Well thankfully I'm not a lady." I cross my arms. Sebastian gets down to my level "hmm, well come now we have a lot of work to do," sebastian said with a smile. He's smiling but seems more threatening.

2 hours later

"Alright, how many chores did we finish?" I take off my gloves. "We only have to do the laundry and then we can get started on dinner," Claude said crossing it off the list.

No one's pov

"Well than I'll prepare the ingredients for dinner," sebastian said leaving y/n and claude to do the laundry. "Let's get to work." Y/n walks into the laundry room with claude following behind her. "As you can see this room is pretty small so we're gonna have to divide up the work load-" y/n opens the washer- "so I was thinking that you put clothes in the dryer while I take them out of washer."

"Is that fine with you?" she asked. "It's fine." Claude opened the dryer. Y/n starts handing clothes to claude. Y/n drops something without noticing.

"Miss y/n you dropped something." Claude picked it up. "What did I say about calling me mi-" y/n gasped when she saw what he was holding. "Give me back my bra." Y/n took it from his hand. "That seems to be important to you, was that a gift from your parents as well?" claude asked.

"No, it's basically like a modern day corset." Y/n shoved it in the dryer. "My apologies then." Claude bowes. "It's fine but we should hurry up so we can get dinner started." Y/n smiles.

A few hours later

"We're home." Ben puts some bags on a table next to the couch. "So how was your day?" Ben asked. "long." Y/n plopped down on the couch. "So what did you guys do anyway?" Y/n eyes landed on the bags next to her.

"We went to this thing called a movie and then we went to a park and then we got ice cream from this place called McDonald's," Alois said sounding like a hyper toddler. "Sounds like you had a great day," Y/n said with a smile. "Yeah especially when some little kid fell in the park." Alois laughed.

"Let me guess the kid sat there for a few seconds and then cried." Y/n added in trying not to burst out laughing. Alois snickered. "Yes." Y/n and Alois burts into laughter. Ciel just shakes his head and walks on away.

Ciel pov
I enter my room. "Welcome back master, how was your day out?" I hand my coat to sebastian. "I got more information about the situation if that's what you're referring to." I sit on the bed. "Apparently her parents abandoned her when she was an infant but that's all I could get out of Benjamin."

"I only agreed to go because he promised information and that's it." I slam my hand on the bed. "Well it's more than we had." Sebastian thought for a while. "Anyway you have to get ready for dinner tonight, y/n helped cook."

"As long as it's more edible than bard's cooking." I exit my room. "She's a surprisingly good cook." Sebastian followed behind me. I suppose she would be considering she'd be by herself most of the time.

No one's pov
Y/n just finished setting the table when Ciel and Sebastian comes downstairs "You finally decided to come down, huh." Y/n smiles. "For a second I thought I had to get you myself." Ciel rolls his eyes. "I'm just messing with you, I know how much you like your privacy." Y/n takes a seat at the table.

Everyone gets settled for dinner and starts eating. "So, y/n do you want to know why we went out today?" Benjamin asked. "To teach me a lesson or something." y/n took a bite of food. "Yes but we also have a surprise for you." Ben takes a small black box with a red ribbon on it out of his pocket.

"Here you go." Benjamin handed her the box. All eyes were on y/n waiting to see her reaction.

Y/n pov
I slowly open the box and see a pair of earrings that looks my old ones. "Where did you get these from?" I asked "those are your old ones," Ben said. "But how did you fix them, they were completely shattered." I put them in. "I just bought the box you should thank Claude and Sebastian for that." Ben turns to them.

"Thank you-" a smile grows on my face- "this is the best gift ever!" I pump my fist in the air.

Unknown pov
"Ugh, how long do we have until we get there?" I check my phone. "We just a have a few more days," the driver said checking the rearview mirror. *ring* *ring* Ugh, what is it now.

I pick up my phone. "Hello." I sighed. "Remember that you only have a month." I roll my eyes. "I know, I have to make sure she gets her powers and then get the girl and the traitor." I hang up. This is a waste of time.

The end

Bye

Preview
"I'm back."

"Who's are they?"

"I'm excited to meet everyone!"