chapter twenty one: A little bit of magic

No one's pov
Y/n opens her eyes and sees Benjamin looming over her. "Y/n!" Benjamin shakes her. She jolts up and pushes him away from her.

"Did you know?" Y/n gave him a cold stare. Benjamin looks down and sighs. "Did you know that my family was murdered?" Y/n's voice was shaking.

Benjamin looks her in the eyes. "Yes." Y/n couldn't hold it anymore. She started sobbing. Benjamin hugs y/n. "You lied to me." Y/n whispers.

Time skip

"Y/n finally calmed down." Benjamin sighs. "You should go home mr. Benjamin, it's late." Sebastian suggested.

It was midnight and everyone else besides the two butlers were already asleep. "I'm too worried about y/n." He yawned.

"I don't know how her family died. The only thing I do is that the police could never find the bodies." Benjamin takes a sip of water.

"Do you think she saw their deaths?" Claude asked. "Most likely, her real parents weren't exactly the merciful type." Benjamin sighs."I hope I can explain everything her tomorrow."

The next day

Breakfast was quieter than usual. The only thing that could be heard was clanking of silverware and the plates.

"I'm done." Y/n stood with her empty plate. "I can take that for you." Benjamin takes the plate from her hands.

Y/n looked like she was going to protest but she just sighed. "Fine, I'll be in my room." She starts walking.

"We have to talk," Benjamin said. "I actually have something I want to say to you guys as well."

After everyone finished their food they all gathered in the living room. "What did you want to talk about?" Benjamin asked."This is gonna be a long story." Y/n sighed.

Y/n told them the whole story. The room fell silent. Some people were in deep though or just didn't know what to say.

"I want to see the people who killed my family," Y/n said. "That's impossible." Benjamin shakes his head. "What do you mean?" Y/n asked.

"You saw it for yourself, I don't have that kind of power to take you there unless we have ingredients to open the gateway." Benjamin explained. "Then I'll use my magic."

"The only ones who can teleport from world to world using their own magic are people born in the royal family so it could work." Benjamin pauses for a while."But even so you just got your powers and would still have to learn the spell."

"You can teach me." Y/n starts to get excited. "The only people who teach you is someone from the royal family." Y/n's face saddens. "But that doesn't mean I can't teach you a few things."

"Really?" Y/n asked. "Everyone in the other world has some type of magic so I can teach you some of my skills, if you're willing to start training."

Y/n starts thinking. "I'll do it." Y/n has a determined look on her face. "I knew you would say that," Benjamin said.

Two days later