chapter four: double trouble

Ciel's pov
That butler is such a show off. "Oh God Please not Them!" Y/n screeched. "Who y/n?" I asked "them." She said Ponting at two girls that had similar clothing on walking this way. "Hi y/n!" One girl said really loudly. "Hi Charlotte." Y/n says in an unenthusiastic tone as she rolls her eyes. "Are these your boyfriend's." We all looked at her while y/n was glaring at her. "No they are not." Y/n sounded as if she was go to kill her. "Good because I might ask one of them out." Charlotte said as she winked at me. Wait she winked at me!

Y/n pov
She winked at him! Why do I even care? "Weren't you dating someone else?" I tried not to sound jealous. "Oh yeah, we broke up." Charlotte said looking at her phone casually. "That's your third one this summer!" I said. I've known Charlotte and her sister Charlie since the sixth grade, Charlotte was the outgoing twin, you know dating, social events, parties her house with great food and worst of all tik tok *shivers* (sorry to people who like tik tok) her sister on the other hand is obsessed with marvel and DC to point where I can't even get a full sentence out before she thinks of a reference. The only way to tell these two apart is their eye and hair color, Charlotte has tan skin, long black and green eyes while Charlie has curly brown and brown eyes. "Oh this reminds me of a episode from-" I just tuned her out. A few of the guys either looked bored,confused or really interested, I think alois was the only one interested though. "So you'll do it right!?" Charlotte said sounding like a three year old girl asking for something. "Do what?" She looked at me like was speaking another language. "To celebrate the last two weeks of summer and to welcome our first year of high school we decided to have sleep over and we need you to host it." I shoot her a glare "why can't you do it at your house!?" I said hoping that wasn't too loud. "Because I'm not allowed to have parties for two months." She said getting ready to beg
"Let me guess, some kid broke the coffee table again." She nods yes "please y/n I already asked the others already and they said no!" She said as she we getting on her knees. I roll my eyes "I don't know if I should be mad at you because you asked me or that you ask me last." I said standing above her. She mouthed please to me. "Fine, now get off ground." I give her a hand "thank you y/n your the best!!" She squeals as she pulls me into her death grip. "The sleep over is gonna be this Friday and only a few people,bye!!" She said sprinting to her sis and mom. "Who are those young ladies?" Undertaker said. I sighed "my friends I guess." I say sitting back down. "Though we either just wave at each other in the hallway or when we do talk it's normally a one sided conversation but their ok." I continued. "Why did you invite them over than?" Ciel questioned. I just shrugged.

Back at the house

Ben was about to leave until I realized "wait did she say the sleep over is this Friday!?" I said in a panic. Ben nodded yes. "This is bad." I groaned "why is it bad?" Alois asked "becausethatmeansIonlyhavetwodaystopreparean-" I was interrupted by ben laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked. "hahah You." Ben walked over to me and continued. "You overthink things and then you get stressed." Ben put his hand on my shoulder and said "don't worry miss I will take care of everything." I immediately calmed down. "Ok I trust you." I say as a sigh leaves my lips. "It's getting late you need to get your sleep schedule right for your first day of high school." I roll my eyes "ok mom." I laugh.

Sebastian's pov
During our ride back home I kept thinking about what Benjamin said to us while we were out shopping.

Flashback
"I think I know who brought you guy's here." Benjamin whispered to us. "How and who did this?" Young master asked. "I can't answer who right but I think I know why and how." He paused for a second. "Y/n and I aren't from this world y/n wasn't born here she and I come from a world of magic." We all stood there in disbelief. "I know it sounds crazy but I can prove it." He says. Benjamin starts saying something in another language than a small flame sparks in the palm of his hand. "Can y/n do this as well?" I ask. "She can do this and much more." Benjamin said sternly. "Im guessing she doesn't know." That spider states. Benjamin shakes his head no. "Then why don't we tell her so she can take us home." Alois says Benjamin shakes his head and says "I tried but she's under a spell if I try to tell her she'll just faint and think it's a dream." Benjamin said as he picks up a shirt. "I can't lift the spell it's too powerful...the only way it can be lifted is either when she discovers the truth for herself." We were in Line waiting now. "I promise when I find out more I'll tell you." He said giving us the cell phones y/n talked about when we first met.

End flashback

This girl just keeps getting more and more interesting as well as her soul.

End

I hope you enjoyed this bye