CHAPTER TWO : DRAWING HIS THOUGHTS

CHAPTER TWODRAWING HISTHOUGHTS

CHAPTER TWO
DRAWING HIS
THOUGHTS

Brrrriiiiing!

That had been the sound of the bell ringing for the first class to start. Angelo knew he wasn't gonna make a good impression in this school. He was late to his first class. But he thought, better late than never. And when he got there, the teacher hadn't even been there, so maybe they wouldn't know. Angelo finally got there, and he sat down in a seat near the back.

The first thing he did after he sat down was take out his sketchbook and opened it to an empty page. When he feels so many different emotions, he would draw them on one page as different characters. Angelo felt confused, annoyed, and anxious all in one. So he had to draw them to seperate each other. He was only sketching when he heard a familiar voice growl at him.

"Yo, move outta my seat,"

Angelo looked up to see the same guy with the long brown hair and sunglasses who almost knocked him over at the door. He would have said something smart, but he didn't wanna cause any trouble, so he moved up.

The spot wasn't completely isolated like he wanted. There was a guy. This time with long, blonde hair, and boy he was a looker. He wasn't really good at talking with people, and that's why he wanted to sit in the back.

" 'ello!"

Angelo's head popped up from the sketchbook, and saw the male next to him looking at him. This was really awkward to him.

"Bongiorno," Angelo replied back. He was anxious, and his brain just went into italian mode. He probably didn't even know what he meant. But that's how they everyone greeted each other in italy.

"You're new 'ere, aren't ya?" He asked him. Which made Angelo look up again. He got a clear look at the guy next to him. His eyes were a green-ish blue color, which was honestly really pretty.

"That obvious, huh?" The raven-haired teen asked him. The boy also noticed an accent. Like he was from somewhere from the united kingdom. That made him feel a bit better, knowing that he was the from Europe, just like he was.

The blonde chuckled, "Yeah, is is actually," He said to him, "You're acting like me sister when we first moved 'ere. I assume that's a sketchbook?" Angelo then looked down at the book and nodded.

"Yeah! It's my sketchbook," He laughed nervously, "I pretty much take it with me everywhere." Angelo pulled down the sleeves of his jacket over his knuckles. "Anyways, where are you guys from?" He questioned.

"England. We 'ad to move to get a better life you know?" He answered with a slight shrug, while Angelo nodded. "What about you, uh. . ."

"Oh! Angelo. Angelo Rossi," He told him, "And I'm from Italy." He was actually starting to feel at ease talking to the guy next to him. The boy was actually starting to feel better.

"Angelo, that's a nice name," The guy said him, "I like it. Name's Link by the way." He gave Angelo a small smile, which kinda made the boy's heart melt.

"That's a very cool name," Angelo replied. He honestly thought that it was a very cute name. He was about to say something else, but the teacher came in before he could say anything else. And he had to listen to the lecture.

───

School went by really slow. It was like time was going slow just to mess with him. He had gone through math, art, and, italian. All these classes took forever. Even italian. That one was pretty much a blow off class because, well, he knows the language like the back of his hand. His last class was astronomy, and he already had a stupid project due by the end of next week.

Angelo happened to find Link in the astronomy class as well, which was nice. They had to be in groups, which Angelo absolutely hated. And they had to draw names out of a hat, which sucked. Eventually it was his turn, so he put his hand in the hat, and to his luck, he picked Link's name out of the hat.

"Guess we're partners," The italian said to him, a small smile creeping up on his face. Angelo was cool with this. Even though he wasn't up for a partner project.

"So? Where do we start?" Link asked him, "What planet interests you the most?"

Wow. This was new. Back in Italy, no one asked you what you wanted to do. You'd just argue about it until you agree on something.

"Well. . . I've always liked Saturn!" He answered, "It's the only one that had visible rings made out of different materials. Maybe we could do that one?"

Link thought about it for a moment. "I mean, yeah! We could totally do that," He said to him, smiling again.

That was easier than he thought it would be.