CHAPTER TEN : JUST CAN'T RESIST HIM

CHAPTER TENJUST CAN'TRESIST HIM

CHAPTER TEN
JUST CAN'T
RESIST HIM

OCTOBER 4TH, 1983

Angelo's feelings for Link have been growing stronger the past couple of days. The boy didn't want to. He was afraid of breaking their whole friendship because of it. But he didn't know what to do, he was kind of in panic. And the Queen concert was just days away.

The italian boy had opened up his locker when another note had slipped out of it once again. It had been folded up the same way, so he knew that it had to be Link.

I wanted to thank you for yesterday. You were there when i needed someone the most.

-From, Link <3

That huge smile popped up on Angelo's face once again. How did Link manage to do that, and he hadn't even been directly talking to him. It was just a note. Link had this power on him that he couldn't explain.

Angelo walked into the classroom to see Link. God, he was so cute. Why was he so cute? The boy sat next to him and Link lifted his head up to see the boy, and he smiled at him.

"Hi Chico. . ." Angelo said happily.

"You seem more cheery than usual," Link says to him, "What's goin' on, Angie?"

"Oh, nothin' much," Angelo giggled, "Excited about the
Queen concert that's days away." That was only half the truth, but at least it was some of the truth.

"I'm excited about it, too!" Link replied, his smile returning on his face.

"Oh, by the way, I got your note. . ." Angelo told him, "You are very welcome, and if you need anyone to talk to, I'm here for ya."

"That's really nice to 'ear," Link replied, "I'm glad I have a friend like you."

Hearing the word, 'friend' kinda hurt. But Angelo knew that they were friends, nothing more. And he wanted to keep it that way.

───

Astronomy had been particularly boring. Who was he kidding? It was always boring. Angelo sat a few desks away from each other, but that didn't stop them from communicating.

The boys passed notes to each other in class. It wasn't often that they did this, but the lecture was so boring.

Angelo was on the verge of falling asleep until someone passed him the note. He knew it was from Link, and he eagerly opened it.

Ugh, this class is sooo boring. . . Link had written on the sheet of paper, Angelo had immediately wrote back to him and passed the note.

Link had gotten it and he opened it, quietly laughing at Angelo's response.

Ugh, I know. . . The Italian had written, Her monotone voice makes me wanna gag.

Link passed back the note, quickly passing it when she turned back to the board.

If you do throw up, at least you'll get to go home and avoid this fucking class, He scribbled on the paper, and Angelo wrote back.

But then I wouldn't be able to see you. . . He wrote, drawing a winking face next to what he had wrote.

Link had gotten the note back and a huge smile on his face.

You know I'd come over and check on you, He wrote, And plus. . . I could give you the proper treatment if you know what I mean.

He drew the same face that Angelo did in his response. When the Italian got the note and read Link's response, he felt his cheeks go red. He glanced at the blonde before writing back.

Are you flirting with me, Chico? Cause two can play at that game, He wrote.

Oh yeah? Hit me with your best shot, Link wrote.

I would, but you don't speak Italian, Angelo scribbled on the paper.

That dirty, huh? Didn't know you could be so dirty, Link wrote.

I'm only a bocca banale when I'm around you. . . Angelo wrote to him.

That was the last thing Link saw before the bell rang, dismissing class. They had walked out the class together by then.

"Bocca banale, 'uh?" Link asked him, "What does that mean?"

"It means potty mouth," Angelo chuckled, running a hand through his hair.

"Really?" Link questioned, "You're gonna 'ave to teach me Italian some time."

"You really wanna the Italian language, bel ragazzo?" Angelo asked him, giggling slightly.

"I do. I wanna learn it," The blonde answered, "The language kinda sounds sexy. . ."

"Chico, you're such a bocca banale. . ." Angelo replied.

"Only around you!" Link mocked.

Angelo rolled his eyes. "Are you riding with me or are you going with Ly?" He asked him.

"With you," He answered, "I can call Ly and tell 'er I'm at your 'ouse."

"Alright," The raven-haired boy said, "Vera took the motorcycle, and she's picking up Donna, so we have the car to ourselves."

"That's cool," Link said to him.

"We also have the house to ourselves. I could maybe teach you some Italian while you're there," Angelo said, biting his lip.

Angelo had definitely something in mind. . .