CHAPTER EIGHTEEN : FUN TIMES AND STARRY SKIES (PART TWO)

CHAPTER EIGHTEENFUN TIMES ANDSTARRY SKIES(PART TWO)

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
FUN TIMES AND
STARRY SKIES
(PART TWO)

A couple hours into the night had passed and surprisingly, Angelo was having a wonderful time at the homecoming dance with Link. The two boys were dancing the night away, and the girls were off somewhere doing their own thing. He didn't even bother to look for them.

A couple of drinks of punch and they were slightly tipsy, but that didn't really matter. No one noticed, and probably more than half the teenagers were probably drunk. Angelo thought he looked ridiculous dancing, but Link liked it.

The upbeat music had stopped, and eventually changed to slow music. The couple's had paired up together.

Can't Help but Falling in Love started to play, and Link held out his hand.

"Dance with me?" He asked him with a hopeful smile.

Angelo thought about it for a moment. Although he had two left feet, and would probably stumble, he took his hand. Link pulled him closer to him, wrapping his free arm around his waist.

Angelo could feel all the weird stares that he and Link were getting, and it made him really uncomfortable. So uncomfortable, he was kinda stuff when moving.

"Don't pay attention to them," Link told him, using his finger to tilt Angelo's head up so he could look at him, "Keep your eyes on me."

The Italian did exactly what he told him to do. He looked into his blue-green eyes. He absolutely loved his eyes. He felt more at ease now that he was looking at him. There were butterflies in his stomach, and he felt his face heat up.

It was like everyone in the room just suddenly disappeared. Like it was just him and Link in the room. When he saw the blonde's smile on his face, he smiled, too. He thought this was really nice.

"Ang, I can I tell you something?" Link asked him.

"Of course!" Angelo said to him, "You can tell me anything."

Link glanced down for a moment before looking at Angelo once again. He didn't know if he should go through with this. The blonde took of deep breath.

"Angie, I. . . You're my best friend, and I love being your best friend, but I kinda wanna be more than your friend," Link explained, a light blush on his face.

"Wh-What do you mean?" The raven-haired boy stammered. He was getting nervous. He hoped he wasn't gonna say what he think he was gonna say.

"I like you, Angelo. . ."

Angelo's heart started to beat faster. He didn't know what to do. He felt like he was gonna vomit because of the anxiety he had. The boy didn't know what to do, and he didn't wanna reject him.

"C-Can you give me a moment?" Angelo stuttered, letting go of his hand, and taking a step back.

Link only nodded. He didn't say anything else afterward.