CHAPTER 4

JAEHYUN'S POV
-Time skip to the next day night-

Okay, so I'm currently getting ready for tonight's awards... Being honest, I don't expect any of my artists to win, but it'll surprise the fact that they are assisting...

It's all a well planned strategy, soon the fans will start asking for performances for them... And the reason why I'm assisting today it's not only to show that we are a family.

I have a plan that will create such a big impact over all the fans... I'm sure that no one will be able to get over it... It's just a brilliant plan.

-Minyoung: CEO Kang, do you want me to help you to tie your tie? (smiles)
-Jaehyun: Oh, yeah, thanks noona, I was struggling (smiles) and I need to be perfect tonight... I'm planning something big... (smirks)

-Minyoung: CEO Kang, you are seriously smart

-Minyoung: CEO Kang, you are seriously smart... I would be really scared if I had to go against you... (smiles)
-Jaehyun: It is not for that much, but thanks noona (smiles) By the way, is the car ready?
-Minyoung: Yeah, they are waiting for you now... The artists are also ready to leave (smiles)
-Jaehyun: Fine, let's go then (smiles) by the way, you are extremely beautiful tonight (smiles and bows)
-Minyoung: T-Thank you CEO Kang... (smiles and bows)

We head to where all the vans are waiting, and they are surprised to see me there... Normally, I wouldn't assist to such a place... But this is part of my strategy...

-Minho: CEO Kang, it's actually really surprising for us to attend such events... (smiles and bows)
-Jennie: It's even more surprising that our CEO is assisting too (smiles)
-Jaehyun: It's just that I want to show them how strong and together YG family is... (smiles) Now, should we go?
-All: Yeah!

We get inside the cars and head to the dome where the event will be hold... Get ready, you don't know what's coming... Soon, everyone will recognize YG's value...

-Driver: We are here sir... (smiles)
-Jaehyun: Thanks, I'll call you later so you come to pick us... (smiles)
-Driver: Yeah (smiles)

I then head towards my artist, well... Tonight's artist are just Winner and Blackpink... But it is a way to start...

-Jaehyun: Are you ready for the Red Carpet? You are all looking really good (smiles)
-All: Thanks CEO Kang (smiles)
-Jaehyun: Tonight, I want you all to enjoy and have fun, okay? (smiles)
-All: Yeah! (smiles)
-Jaehyun: Okay, I'll see you later then (smiles and bows)

I then start walking away when suddenly, Minyoung noona makes me stop... I wonder what happens now... I need to reach my spot at the public in order to do as I planned...

-Jaehyun: What's wrong? (confused)

-Minyoung: A worker here told me that they want you to pose at the red carpet

-Minyoung: A worker here told me that they want you to pose at the red carpet... As I could heard, you are seriously a tendency right now... (smiles) It seems like everyone wants to see CEO Kang...
-Jaehyun: Me at the red carpet... When would that be?
-Minyoung: Right now... Just after Twice... What do I do?
-Jaehyun: Comfirm it, I'm heading there right now (smiles)
-Minyoung: Yes CEO Kang... (smiles and bows)

I head where the artist are waiting for their moment to go to the red carpet... And well, here I am... I'll pose after Twice, a JYP artist... Let's see what does their CEO think about this...

-Girl: Hi, CEO Kang (smiles and bows)
-Jaehyun: Oh, hi (smiles and bows)
-Girl: Do you remember me? (smiles)
-Jaehyun: Yeah, of course I do, Ms. Im from Twice... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Exactly (smiles) I didn't know you would pose today...
-Jaehyun: I didn't know about it neither, but here I am (chuckles)
-Nayeon: Well, you are seriously popular... I saw you on the news... (smiles)
-Jaehyun: Oh, you did? (smiles)
-Nayeon: You are really young to be a CEO... Are you sure that you'll be able to manage? (smiles)
-Jaehyun: Are you doubting my skills or worrying about me? (jokes)
-Nayeon: U-Uh... Well...
-Jaehyun: It's okay, you don't need to answer, I was joking (smiles)
-Nayeon: I see... (giggles)
-Jaehyun: So, you are close to one of my artists, right? (smiles)
-Nayeon: Yeah, I'm friends with Jennie since pre debut... (smiles)
-Jaehyun: I see... That's beautiful, I hope we can do any big project in a future... (smiles)
-Nayeon: That would actually be awesome, I always wanted to collaborate with Jennie... But, our companies are never in good terms so... (smiles and looks down)
-Jaehyun: Well, now I'm the CEO, some things will change (smiles) If you ever want to collaborate, I would like you to feel like home at YG...
-Nayeon: Thanks (smiles and bows)
-Girl: Nayeon eonnie, we need to go!
-Nayeon: Okay~ Uhm, it was nice talking with you CEO Kang (smiles and bows)
-Jaehyun: Yeah (smiles) I hope to repeat a nice talk like this someday... (smiles and bows)
-Nayeon: Yeah, me too (chuckles)
-Jaehyun: (bows) Have fun tonight then, Ms. Im... You look really beautiful (smiles)
-Nayeon: Thanks CEO Kang, you are really handsome too (smiles and bows)

I chuckle... She's cheerful judging by the videos that Minyoung noona passed me about JYP artists, but now she was really shy... Maybe I was too rough...

-Worker: CEO Kang, it's time for you to pose... (smiles and bows)
-Jaehyun: Okay, thanks (smiles and bows)

I then head to the red carpet, where I'm really well welcomed... I guess that there are some fans here that are happy because of the changes that I proposed...

NAYEON'S POVDamn it

NAYEON'S POV
Damn it... I got really shy while talking with him... But look at him, he's really impressive... And what is worst, he's the CEO of our biggest rivalry... Of course I was nervous!

-Jihyo: That boy is really dangerous...
-Sana: Yeah, but Nayeon eonnie is getting close to him... (smiles) Maybe he'll be nice to us...
-Nayeon: What makes you think that we are getting close?
-Momo: He said that you look really nice tonight... (smiles)
-Dahyun: Yeah, and someone answered saying "thanks, you are really handsome too" (teasing)
-Nayeon: Whatever... I-I got really nervous while talking to him...

How would I ever get closer to someone like him? He seems so formal and smart... I feel like he's superior to me... Well, the exact word would be intimidated... I feel intimidated by him...