CHAPTER 22

JAEHYUN'S POV
It's been a week since the news about Nayeon and that CEO of hers appeared... Since then, I haven't allowed anyone to enter my office... Not even my secretary...

I feel like I've been totally fooled... Just on that day I was there at her dorm to apologize, and it results that she was just with that idiot...

How pathetic can I be? My life can't be worse... I seriously need to ignore love and focus just on my job, that's what dad told me to do since the beginning anyway...

 I seriously need to ignore love and focus just on my job, that's what dad told me to do since the beginning anyway

MINYOUNG'S POV
I'm really worried about our dear young CEO... I think that he has never experienced something like this before... He's probably heartbroken, but he needs to overcome it and go back to normality as soon as possible...

-Seojoon: Hi beauty, do you think you have a moment for me? (smiles)
-Minyoung: Oppa, what are you doing here? (worried) You know it is not the best moment for you to visit... He's totally devastated...
-Seojoon: I know, but I really need to tell you something really important, please come with me just for a moment, okay? (smiles)
-Minyoung: Oppa, your younger brother is going through a seriously bad moment, I don't think it is the moment to mess around... (sighs)
-Seojoon: But it has to do with my brother... (serious)
-Minyoung: Okay, sump it as much as possible...
-Seojoon: Nayeon is being forced by their CEO... (serious)
-Minyoung: Are you serious?!
-Seojoon: Why would I lie about something like that? We need some evidences though...
-Minyoung: And what are you planning?
-Seojoon: We need to catch him the same way my brother caught JYP... (smirks)
-Minyoung: Security cameras?
-Seojoon: We are gonna use microphones... (smiles) We'll make Nayeon use them, and we'll control the situation from here... What do you think?
-Minyoung: Let's do it as soon as possible, CEO Kang is broken... He needs help as soon as possible... (serious)
-Seojoon: Is that all?
-Minyoung: What do you want? (confused)
-Seojoon: I've collected such important information... At least (pointing to his cheek)
-Minyoung: I'll give you more than a kiss on your cheek if you help me to help your brother (smiles)
-Seojoon: Deal (smirks) let's go then... I'll call Nayeon and reunite with her...

NAYEON'S POVI have received a call from Seojoon oppa

NAYEON'S POV
I have received a call from Seojoon oppa... I'm really surprised that he actually believed me when I told him that I was being forced...

I reunited with him around three days ago because I didn't know what to do about the fake news... I was desperate and he was the first person that came to my mind...

-Seojoon: Nayeon-ah (smiles and waves)
-Minyoung: Hi Nayeon-ssi... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Minyoung eonnie, how is Jaehyun oppa? (worried)
-Minyoung: I would like to lie and tell you that he's not affected and that he's doing great... But he's really devastated, he doesn't even allow anyone to enter his office... (sighs) I have never seen him like this before...
-Nayeon: I'm so sorry... (looks down) I didn't want to hurt him...
-Seojoon: Yo Nayeon-ah, as my future sister in law, I would like you to never give up... (smiles) You need to fight for my brother no matter what... (chuckles)
-Nayeon: (smiles) Thanks oppa...
-Minyoung: So Nayeon-ssi, use this hidden micro and we'll monitor everything from YG... Don't worry, we'll report it later to the police (smiles)
-Nayeon: I feel like I'm going against my own company... (sighs)
-Minyoung: No, don't mix things... He's abusing you, you are just reporting a disgusting guy, that's what you are doing (serious)
-Seojoon: Yeah, this cutie--(Minyoung hits him) I mean, Ms. Park is right... (smiles)
-Nayeon: You should already marry... (jokes)

Wait a moment, what if they actually got married? That would solve everything about the family problem, right? Oh, but Minyoung eonnie is not a heir neither... Damn it!

-Nayeon: Well, I'm leaving... I trust you to record everything... (smiles and bows)
-Both: Yeah!
-Seojoon: Don't worry, everything will work out smoothly (smiles)

I really hope so...

JAEHYUN'S POV
-Time skip some hours later-

There's definitely something wrong here... I feel like there's no movement today... What is everyone doing? Are they actually doing their job?

I peek through my crystal door to Minyoung noona's desk, but she's not there... Where the hell is she? Who's receiving the calls and attending the artists then?

I suddenly spot a long cable heading towards a room apart... What the hell is this? How weird... Anyway, I should follow it in order to discover what it is...

I start following the cable and when I open the room's door I find Minyoung noona along my stupid brother listening carefully to something...

-Jaehyun: Can someone tell me what the hell is going on here when there's a mount of work to do?! (pissed) and what is he doing here?! Huh?!

-Minyoung: CEO Kang, I can explain...
-Seojoon: Firts of all, calm a bit, and when you fill like you relaxed, come here and listen to this... (sighs)

I then approach them and listen carefully, I then realize that it is Nayeon's voice who is of course with that stupid arrogant guy...

Nayeon: Please, let me go!
Hyunsik: What did I tell you about this? You are going to do whatever I order... Plus, who's gonna help you anyway? That CEO Kang who you broke his heart thanks to me? (chuckles)
Nayeon: You are horrible!
Hyunsik: Still he believed that a bitch like you is my girlfriend... Poor of him, being fooled this way...

-Jaehyun: Enough! (pissed)
-Minyoung: CEO Kang where are you heading?!

I ignore her and start rushing outside YG into my car and straight to where Nayeon is with that stupid guy... Why didn't she tell me anything about this?!

No, this is my fault, I should have realized that he would try something like this in order to control me... They just know how to use dirty tricks like this ones to get what they want...

But this time it is going to be different... I'm just tired about my family's stupid rules and that CEO... This time I'm gonna protect what I care about the most... This time, this time I'm not gonna let go Nayeon.