CHAPTER 20

(A: Please, can all of you check the unpopular opinion book? 😂 It is going to turn out into something funny and cool to interact all of us)

NAYEON'S POV
It's been around two weeks since our CEO made us stay way from YG... I seriously don't understand, why does he want me to keep away from Jaehyun oppa?

-Jeongyeon: Before you get annoying again, tell us what do you want to do... (sighs)
-Nayeon: I don't want to do anything...
-Jeongyeon: Fine, then-
-Nayeon: How can I solve my problems with Jaehyun oppa if I can't see him because our stupid CEO forbid us to get near him?
-Hyunsik: Hey, who are you calling stupid CEO? I hope it's CEO Kang, he's really stupid... (chuckles)

-Jeongyeon: How can we help you CEO Park? -Hyunsik: Oh, I'm here to pick up Nayeon

-Hyunsik: Oh, I'm here to pick up Nayeon... (smiles) I'm gonna allow her to have another lunch with me today... Don't say that you are not a lucky girl... (chuckles)
-Nayeon: CEO Park, I think that I should stay at home... Soon we'll have our comeback and we need to rest... (smiles)
-Hyunsik: I'll give you a day off some other day... But for today, come with me... (smiles)
-Nayeon: CEO Park, please... I would like to stay here today... (smiles)
-Hyunsik: Would you say that same thing if I were that CEO Kang? (serious)
-Nayeon:...
-Hyunsik: I also thought so (smiles) C'mon, I'll be waiting outside... I'll give you the chance to try to impress me... So, wear something beautiful... (chuckles)
-Nayeon: Isn't enough with this face?
-Hyunsik: You mean mine? (chuckles) I already knew... Don't take too much...

I hate him... Why does he insist on taking me into this kind of situations when he obviously just likes himself? What's the point of making me have lunch with him?

-Sana: Just don't let him cross the line eonnie... (worried)
-Momo: Yeah, and if he tries anything, call us... We'll call CEO Kang (smiles)
-Nayeon: If it was that easy I wouldn't be doing this now... (sighs)

Seriously, I need to solve everything with Jaehyun oppa, and to do that, I need Seojoon to find a fiance and get married... I also need to talk with oppa's father so I can convince him to allow his son to go out with me...

Agh, I have never thought that I would be doing something like this... I mean, I would have understood if he was the one fighting for our impossible love... But I guess that I can also do that...

-Nayeon: CEO Park, I'm done (smiles)
-Hyunsik: Great, let's go... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Yeah, but just if you promise me something...
-Hyunsik: What is it?
-Nayeon: I need you to drop me on my uncle's house once we are done... (lying)
-Hyunsik: Your uncle? (confused)
-Nayeon: Please... (aegyo)
-Hyunsik: Fine, I'll do it because you also deserve a reward sometimes... Let's go (opens the car door)