CHAPTER 7

JAEHYUN'S POV
-Time skip to the next day-

Yesterday was a horrible day for me... After I got sick with fever, I had to return back to home... Such a waste, but now I don't have any other option but to focus on recovering as soon as possible...

I prepared the breakfast, and now I'll turn the TV to watch the news... I always like to be aware of everything, I can't hold it but to be prepared for everything...

I'm sipping my coffee, when suddenly they announce a relationship between a BTS member and Blackpink member... What's all of this?! Of course they are fake!

What's with that shit?! Who made this stupid edit?! I need to solve this as soon as possible

What's with that shit?! Who made this stupid edit?! I need to solve this as soon as possible... I'll call CEO Bang, and I'll tell him that this probably just a fake scandal... So, it is probably JYP's fault...

Me: CEO Bang? Good morning...
Sihyuk: CEO Kang? You don't sound okay... Are you alright?
Me: Don't worry about me, we have bigger problems... Someone has done a stupid edit about one of your boys and one of my artists... (sighs) And I perfectly know who is it...
Sihyuk: JYP... (sighs) I knew they would do something like this in order to stop us...
Me: Yeah, but I think that I can solve this... Please, can you deny the dating rumors to the press? I'll visit JYP and solve this...
Sihyuk: Yeah, don't worry, I'll make an official communication denying everything...
Me: Great, thanks for your hard work CEO Bang...
Sihyuk: No, thanks to you for worrying this much, we'll win against JYP... (chuckles)
Me: Yeah, don't have a doubt of it (hangs up)

Okay, so JYP wants to play rude, huh? I'll play rude as well... I was going to take a day off today, but it seems like I'll need to solve this first...

Me: Noona, I need you to pick the recorded conversation with JYP, and to pick me up at my house in an hour.
Minyoung: Yes, CEO Kang.