CHAPTER 8

NAYEON'S POV
We are just looking at the woman panicking while CEO Kang is just laying unconscious... We need to do something, we can't just stay like this...

-Nayeon: Uhm... Ms... I think that we should assist CEO Kang... Or make someone come to pick him... Don't you think so? (smiles)
-Woman: My name is Park Minyoung, and if they discover that I let the CEO faint... They'll fire me for sure... (sighs)
-Jihyo: But this man has fever... Please, call someone to help him Ms. Park...
-Minyoung: Then... CEO Kang, with your permission I'll use your phone...

She then starts touching CEO Kang in order to find his phone... Damn, how lucky she is... I mean, I would like to, what am I thinking?!

-Minyoung: Okay, I'm calling someone he has added as "hyung" I'm sure that he'll understand the situation and will be glad to help... (smiles)

Now that I look carefully at her, she's really pretty

Now that I look carefully at her, she's really pretty... CEO Kang has a really pretty woman as his secretary, wait, what if she's not only his secretary? What if she's his lover too?!

-Sana: (whispering) You won't have it easy eonnie...
-Nayeon: Shh...
-Minyoung: Okay, this nice man agreed to come and pick CEO Kang... Thanks for helping me girls (smiles and bows) I'm sincerely thankful.
-Jihyo: It was nothing (smiles) PD-nim taught us to be great persons before anything (chuckles)
-Minyoung: You mean, CEO JYP? (smiles)
-Jihyo: Yeah (smiles)
-Minyoung: Oh, well... (looks down)

Something's wrong about this... It feels really tense when PD-nim pops up... Like seriously, maybe the YG is still in not good terms with us...

We wait for about a half hour, until someone really popular appears, oh my God, what is the actor Kang Seojoon doing here?! Wait a moment...

-Seojoon: Where's my brother? (worried)

-Minyoung: Here, he's been with fever since yesterday, but instead of taking a day off he forced himself to work

-Minyoung: Here, he's been with fever since yesterday, but instead of taking a day off he forced himself to work... I'm so sorry for not taking care of CEO Kang properly and for bothering you sir... (bows)
-Seojoon: Who are you miss? (smiles)
-Minyoung: Me? I'm Park Minyoung, I'm CEO Kang's Secretary (bows)
-Seojoon: Oh... (smiles) Thanks miss for taking care of my little brother, he can be troublesome sometimes (bows)