CHAPTER 9

JAEHYUN'S POV
I finish changing my clothes, so I head to the kitchen just as Nayeon told me to do... I look at my watch and it's already time to have lunch, just on time...

-Jaehyun: Just on time for lunch (smiles)
-Nayeon: Oppa (smiles and places a plate of soup) This should make you feel better, the truth is that I'm the worst cook among my members but still I-
-Jaehyun: Thanks Nayeon, I really appreciate it (smiles and tastes it)

Oh... I think that she forgot to add the salt... Should I tell her? Wait, what am I saying? She gave her best to prepare this for me... I need to return the favor back by eating it all...

-Nayeon: How is it? (concerned)

-Jaehyun: It's delicious, seriously

-Jaehyun: It's delicious, seriously... I'm gonna eat it all (smiles)
-Nayeon: Are you serious? (happy)
-Jaehyun: Yeah, seriously, thanks Nayeon (smiles)
-Nayeon: You are welcome, I just want you to recover as soon as possible (smiles)
-Jaehyun: Thanks (smiles) By the way, I'm just curious... Can I ask something serious?

NAYEON'S POV
Oh, here we go... Now is when he asks me if I'm dating someone? I then answer no and then he asks me out so we start dating... We fall in love, we have our first kiss and we live happily together for the rest of our lives...

-Nayeon: Yeah, ask me (expecting)
-Jaehyun: Are you doing this because of JYP? (serious)
-Nayeon: Fuck!
-Jaehyun: (surprised)

-Nayeon: Yeah, ask me (expecting)-Jaehyun: Are you doing this because of JYP? (serious)-Nayeon: Fuck!-Jaehyun: (surprised)

-Nayeon: No, I didn't want to answer that! Fuck! I mean, no... Noo~ You'll misunderstand this... I-I don't usually talk like that... Seriously... (panics)
-Jaehyun: (laughs)
-Nayeon: Ahh~ (pouts)
-Jaehyun: It's okay Nayeon-ssi, you are so funny (smiles) I think that I caught you off of guard...
-Nayeon: I'm funny? (smiles) Yeah, you caught me off of guard... I didn't expect that question... (chuckles)

He's so cute when he's smiling and laughing, I guess that this is the real Kang Jaehyun. His serious and strict vers belongs to CEO Kang... He totally changes when he's out of work... I guess that that's what I call being professional.

JAEHYUN'S POV
So she got surprised by my sudden question... Maybe that means that she has hidden intentions after all... I knew it, that man really knows how to use tricky strategies... But I'm not gonna fall...