CHAPTER 13

JAEHYUN'S POV
-Time skip two months later-

It's been two months since JYP has been jailed... Which means that it has been two months without Nayeon. Cause yeah, I decided that it would be the best for us considering that I just jailed her boss...

-Minyoung: CEO Kang, I have the results of the last activities done, as you can see the actions in YG have improved a lot since your arrival... You are seriously incredible... (smiles)
-Jaehyun: Thanks, but as always, it is not for that much... I just want my artists and their fans to be happy... (smiles) The company is something secondary... (srughs)
-Minyoung: By the way, I have received a few calls from Ms. Kang, she said that she would like you to attend another family reunion...
-Jaehyun: Tell her that it's impossible for me to attend... I don't want to experience the same things again, you know how sick I end of them... (sighs)
-Minyoung: Yes, CEO Kang (smiles)

NAYEON'S POV
I'm currently having breakfast alone, when the members start waking up... The truth is that I've been with insomnia since I knew about JYP being jailed, and if it couldn't be worse, I can't contact Jaehyun oppa... What the hell is wrong with him?!

-Jeongyeon: Good morning (smiles)
-Nayeon: Do you seriously think it is a good day?!

-Jeongyeon: Good morning (smiles) -Nayeon: Do you seriously think it is a good day?!

-Momo: Here we go again... (sighs) What's for breakfast?
-Nayeon: Nothing! If you didn't notice, we are alone since two months ago because we don't have any schedule... Our managers are having holidays, and we are here unable to do anything!
-Chaeyoung: (whispering) Is she at her period?
-Dahyun: (whispering) I think so...
-Jihyo: Hey, you should calm yourself, all of us are just like you...
-Tzuyu: I think Nayeon eonnie needs to meet that CEO...
-Sana: CEO Kang, the hottest business man all over the world (smiles)
-Mina: Why don't you message him and meet him? (smiles)
-Nayeon: That's seriously what I want to do... (pouts) But he's not answering me, neither my calls... (sighs) What's wrong with him? I'm starting to think that he's mad at me for leaving that suddenly the restaurant when we were having lunch...
-Chaeyoung: Why don't you visit the YG? (smiles)
-Nayeon: Should I?
-Momo: Yes! Maybe he changed his number and that's why he's not answering (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: Yeah, go with him and let us enjoy our peaceful life... (smiles)
-Nayeon: It's decided then! I'm gonna visit Kang Jaehyun and have a nice time with him! (really determined)

-Time skip some hours later-

-Nayeon: What do you mean by he's busy right now?
-Minyoung: He's having a reunion (smiles) He can't attend you right now...
-Nayeon: Hey! (hits the table) I seriously need to talk with him... Please... (smiles)
-Minyoung: Once again, Ms. Im, it's impossible for him to attend you right now... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Fine! I'll sit there and wait for him to attend me... Tch... (pissed)
-Boy: You better give up now that you can... (chuckles)
-Nayeon: Who are you to say- Oh, Seojoon oppa... (smiles and bows)
-Seojoon: Hey there Nayeon-ssi... (smiles)

-Nayeon: Are you here to visit your brother? (smiles)-Seojoon: More like visiting, I'm here to persuade him

-Seojoon: More like visiting, I'm here to persuade him... He refuses to assist our next family reunion...
-Nayeon: Why is that?
-Seojoon: Because he hates me (chuckles)
-Nayeon: He hates you?! (surprised) Sorry if I'm being way too straightforward, I'm just really curious...
-Seojoon: Well, it's okay (smiles) He hates me because he thinks that his life depends on mine... (sighs) Anyway, you'll understand one day if he ever opens up with you...
-Nayeon: I really hope so... (looks down) It's been two months since we last talked... He's ignoring my messages and my calls...
-Seojoon: Well, he can be really rude sometimes, just forgive him... He's not a bad boy or a player as you might think (smiles)

Suddenly, his office's door opens revealing him hugging Blackpink members... What does he think he's doing?

-Seojoon: Oh, that's new... (chuckles) Uhm, Nayeon-ssi...
-Nayeon: (glaring at them) Yeah?
-Seojoon: I think you are gonna break my arm... (chuckles)

I then realize that I was holding his arm hard while looking at Jaehyun hugging Blackpink... Why am I this jealous when we are nothing at all?

-Nayeon: Oh, I'm so sorry, seriously, I didn't pretend to (bows)
-Seojoon: It's okay (smiles) Don't worry, I would be pissed as well if I were you... (srughs)
-Jennie: Oh, Nayeon-ah! (smiles)
-Nayeon: Jennie-ah (smiles and hugs her)
-Jennie: What brings you here? (smiles)
-Nayeon: I need to talk with your CEO... (looks down shyly)
-Jennie: Ah, I see... (smirks) You like him after all (smiles)
-Nayeon: Why were you hugging?!
-Jennie: (chuckles) Are you jealous?
-Nayeon: Maybe... (looks down)

-Jennie: Well, you didn't to worry

-Jennie: Well, you didn't to worry... Our CEO is not interested in love... We hugged just because we were celebrating how successful our last comeback was... His plan and strategies are seriously incredible... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Ah, I see... (smiles) Congrats then, I'm glad that you are doing fine...
-Jennie: Yeah, thanks (smiles)
-Lisa: Jennie eonnie, let's go?!
-Jennie: Yeah! Well, I gotta go... See you (smiles)
-Nayeon: See you (smiles and waves)

I turn around and Seojoon oppa is not here anymore... Ugh, I think that he entered Jaehyun's office, that means that I'll need to wait some more...

JAEHYUN'S POV
I say goodbye to Blackpink, and suddenly my brother, who I was trying hard to ignore, enters... What the hell does he want now?

-Jaehyun: Why are you here?
-Seojoon: Hey, keep calm... (smiles) I just wanted to visit you since you are my dear little brother... Plus, I got to see that beautiful girl who's behind you... (chuckles)
-Jaehyun: Which beautiful girl?
-Seojoon: Of course, Nayeon-ah... (smiles) Ah, I envy you... I would like having a girlfriend like her...
-Jaehyun: (serious) Go ahead.
-Seojoon: You don't seem to like the idea, though... (chuckles)
-Jaehyun: Just do whatever you want as you always do, I don't care.
-Seojoon: (laughs) Oh Jaehyun, you are so funny sometimes... Anyway, you need to assist the family reunion... C'mon...
-Jaehyun: I won't go. I'm busy here...
-Seojoon: Fine, just wait... Dad will get angry... (srughs and leaves)

Tch, why is he like that? He came here just to piss me off? Doesn't he have something better to do? I look outside my office, and I find him interacting with Nayeon... I guess that he really likes her... And her... Why is she even here?