CHAPTER 5

JAEHYUN'S POV
Once I'm done with the red carpet thing, I reunite with Minyoung noona, and she heads me to my seat next to other companies CEOs...

-Jaehyun: My greetings sunbaenims, it's a pleasure to finally meet you all (smiles and bows) I'm Kang Jaehyun, the new YG's CEO...
-Daenam: Yeah, I have seen you at the TV... You are really popular (smiles)
-Jaehyun: Well, I'm trying my best to make YG a great company like Cube Entertainment... (smiles)
-Daenam: Oh, our company is not that important... Here who rules is... Well, JYP, SM, Big Hit... (smiles)
-Jaehyun: But CEO Shin, I think that the small companies can do a great job too... We can always take those big companies down... (smiles)
-Daenam: Well, I don't know if that's possible with JYP CEO... U-Uh, I mean...
-Jaehyun: It's okay CEO Shin, I know what you are talking about... (smiles) I already reunited with CEO JYP...
-Daenam: It's impossible to escape from him... (sighs) That's really unfair...
-Jaehyun: Yeah, it is truly unfair... (chuckles) But I still refused to obey him...

-Daenam: With all my respects, that was a stupid decision

-Daenam: With all my respects, that was a stupid decision... Your company won't succeed if you go against him...
-Jaehyun: I'm not afraid... I belive in my artist... (smiles) and I'm not afraid of those absurds scandals...
-Daenam: That's because you are young, you'll understand one day... (sighs)
-Jaehyun: You'll be the one who will understand that we need to stand up against those who want to cheat (smiles) Just wait for it, sunbaenim...

Okay, so... With this, I have checked the big influence that JYP has on the other companies... But YG won't be intimidated by him... I want to be able to win fairly... That's the kind of music that I want my artists to create...

I then take a sit, and so does Minyoung with the other secretaries... For now, I'm gonna try to enjoy the show...

-Man: Sorry to disturb you CEO Kang, I guess that you already know me, but I'm Big Hit's CEO and I couldn't help myself but to hear over your conversation... (smiles)
-Jaehyun: Nice to meet you (smiles and bows)
-Sihyuk: The truth is that I have always hated JYP's methods, that's why I decided to create my own company... (smiles)
-Jaehyun: A really successful company may I add (smiles)
-Sihyuk: CEO Kang, I would like to end with that unfair methods... (smiles) I would like to join you, I would like to be like... Uhm, friendly companies?
-Jaehyun: Really?! (smiles) It would be a pleasure to be allies CEO Bang (smiles)
-Sihyuk: The pleasure would be mine, I know that you are having a hard time because you are young and not everyone trust your words... (smiles) But since now, Big Hit and YG are allies...
-Jaehyun: Fantastic (smiles) So, now that we are talking about that... How about if we collaborate for a special stage on one of this awards?
-Sihyuk: That's actually a great idea CEO Kang... What should we do? (smiles)
-Jaehyun: Well... (smirks) How about a Blackpink and BTS colab? Fans will go wild... (smiles)

-Sihyuk: Totally agree

-Sihyuk: Totally agree... (smiles) Send the girls to Big Hit building tomorrow, we'll prepare everything...
-Jaehyun: Thanks CEO Bang, it's a pleasure doing business with you (smiles)
-Sihyuk: Thanks to you CEO Kang, it's really comforting knowing that there are young men like you craving for justice... (smiles)
-Jaehyun: (smiles and bows)

I then enjoy the rest of the night listening to the other artists... Just as I planned... I got to prepare a big colab, that's why I truly came here, I wanted to he able to talk with other CEO's...

JYP'S POV
Look at him... What is he doing here today? His artist aren't even going to perform? Then... Why? Why did he came tonight? Tch, he's just really disgusting... He really believes that he'll be able to stand against me...

JAEHYUN'S POV
Once the awards are almost done, I bid my goodbye to all the CEO's and leave to the backstage... I need to reunite with my artist and congratulate them for today's job...

-Minyoung: CEO Kang, you are truly amazing, I have heard what you talked with the other CEO... Know I understand why did you want to come here tonight... (smiles)
-Jaehyun: (chuckles) I have lot of stuff prepared... (smiles) now lets pick up our artists...
-Minyoung: Yes CEO Kang (smiles)

We then head where our artists are resting... And just as expected, they are having fun with other artists as well...

-Jaehyun: Girls, good job tonight, and same for you boys (smiles) I really enjoyed the show although you couldn't perform, that's why I have decided that we are gonna have dinner together today... (chuckles)
-Jisoo: Are you serious?! (smiles)
-Jaehyun: Yeah, let's have chicken and beers! (chuckles) We are young, we need to do this things as well...

NAYEON'S POV
Im listening to Blackpink talking with their CEO and he really seems to be a different person now... Before he was really serious and formal, and now he's offering them to have chicken and beers...

-Tzuyu: You are staring at him way too much... (chuckles)
-Nayeon: I-I'm not... (giggles)
-Jeongyeon: Their plan sounds really cool... Agh, I would like PD-nim to be like that as well... (whines)
-Sana: Of course, who wouldn't like a handsome, hot, smart, yet funny and charming boss? (chuckles)
-Momo: Aren't you seeing someone already?
-Sana: Shhh... I can still see other people...

So, even my members are starting to look at him like that... The truth is that he's handsome... Really handsome, and he's really charming, he knows how to talk to women...

-Nayeon: I should get to know him... (talking out loud)
-Jeongyeon: Are you serious? He'll run away from you once he knows you... (jokes)
-Nayeon: Seriously, I would like to know him... Maybe I can ask Jennie for his number... (chuckles)

Oh, he looked over here and smiled, I should do the same

Oh, he looked over here and smiled, I should do the same... And before they leave, I should ask Jennie his number...

-Nayeon: Jennie-ah~
-Jennie: Hmm? (smiles)
-Nayeon: Could you pass me his number? (smiles)
-Jennie: Who's? Minho sunbaenim's? (confused)
-Nayeon: No, no... Your CEO... Damn it, he's so hot... (chuckles)
-Jennie: (chuckles) Nayeon-ssi, you won't have it easy... He has lot of girls behind him... (smiles) Apparently, he's not just our CEO... He's the younger son of a rich family here...
-Nayeon: Oh... He's really perfect, isn't he? (giggles)
-Jennie: Well, here you go (gives her your number) Good luck (smiles)

Great... Seriously, there's a lot that I don't know about him... But I seriously want to get to know him...