CHAPTER 6

JAEHYUN'S POV
-Time skip the next day-

Yesterday we ended up having fun, not only having dinner, but we also sang our lungs out in a fancy karaoke...

Now, all my artists have something to do, they are getting ready for the upcoming events, and Blackpink is heading to Big Hit in order to prepare the special stage along with BTS. No one is ready for what's coming...

-Minyoung: CEO Kang, what kind of events should I prepare for you today? (smiles)
-Jaehyun: Today... Today I need to meet someone really important, we need to head to my family's place...
-Minyoung: Yeah, CEO Kang... (smiles)

We then get ready to leave the building and head towards my parents' place

We then get ready to leave the building and head towards my parents' place... Seriously, I would prefer to stay at YG trying to manage everything... But thats impossible...

-Minyoung: CEO Kang, you look kinda serious today...
-Jaehyun: Oh, it's just that I'm worried about leaving the company like that today... (smiles)
-Minyoung: You don't need to worry, we have the best workers and the best idols possible (smiles)
-Jaehyun: You are right (smiles)

Sadly, it is not about the company that I'm worried... I'm worried about my family reunion... My brother will be there... And of course, we'll have the same talk as always...

-Driver: We are here (smiles)
-Jaehyun: Thanks (bows and heads outside the car)
-Minyoung: Oh, this is a beautiful place CEO Kang (smiles)
-Jaehyun: Thanks (smiles) my parents really tried to make it look as beautiful as possible...

We then get inside and there they are, my dear parents and my older brother, Kang Seojoon... He's practically the reason of my life style right now...

-Mom: Dear, you are finally here (smiles and kisses your cheek) She must be your secretary, right?
-Minyoung: Yeah, my name is Park Minyoung, it's a pleasure to finally meet CEO Kang's parents (smiles and bows)
-Dad: Is she truly just your secretary? (suspicious look)
-Jaehyun: Yes dad, she's just my secretary, she's my noona, so there's no need to worry about... (takes a sit)
-Mom: Dear, forgive my husband, he's just really traditional, and he wants his older son to be the first one to get married, that's why we keep our Jaehyun single... (smiles)
-Minyoung: Oh, it's okay, I promise that I maintain a professional relationship with CEO Kang, that's all... (smiles)
-Dad: Seojoon, you know that this is your fault, please... Find a fiance already, I'm getting old, I want to have some grandchilds... (smiles)
-Seojoon: Dad, you know perfectly that I'm just interested on my professional career, I'm seriously not interested on having a fiance right now... (serious)

-Dad: Agh, seriously

-Dad: Agh, seriously... What a family! (complains)
-Seojoon: Instead, I think that we should congratulate Jaehyun-ah for becoming YG's new CEO... (smiles)
-Jaehyun: There's no necessity to do that... (serious)
-Seojoon: You are still as cold as always, huh?
-Jaehyun: Hyung, I think you should stop messing around with that nonsense stuff of acting, and you should focus on finding a fiance, start forming a family, and becoming the family's heir... You need to head the company... (serious)
-Mom: Jaehyun...
-Dad: That's how it is, here the only one who understands how this world works is Jaehyun... It's really sad that he's not the older one. Seojoon, start focusing!
-Seojoon: You don't understand anything, I'm leaving... (sighs)
-Dad: You can't go anywhere while we are talking!
-Seojoon: We are not talking, you are just obligating me to live my life just as you command... I pass... (leaves)
-Dad: Kang Seojoon! (follows him)
-Jaehyun: (sighs)
-Mom: Jae-ssi... You just don't need to be like that... You are not your brother to act like-
-Jaehyun: I know I'm not my brother, it doesn't matter if I live the way dad wants... Since I'm not the older one, he'll never look at me the way looks at Hyung... It doesn't matter if I became a successful CEO, or if I'm ready to look for a fiancé... Still, I'm fated to be my brother's shadow...
-Mom: Jaehyun...
-Jaehyun: I'll be leaving... (sighs)

I then take all my stuff and leave my parents' house... It is always like this, dad makes sure that I don't have any lover, and he obligates hyung to find a fiance and become the family's company CEO...

-Minyoung: CEO Kang... You don't look great, you are way too pale...
-Jaehyun: I'm okay, I'm okay...

We get inside the car and head back to YG's building... I rush to my office, and just when I'm about sit on my chair, I feel like getting dizzy...

-Jaehyun: Noona! Noona! Help...
-Minyoung: CEO Kang! What's wrong? (worried)
-Jaehyun: I feel horrible... (gulps)
-Minyoung: (touches your forehead) CEO Kang, you have fever! Do you want me to call an ambulance?
-Jaehyun: No... Help me to reach the couch...

She then helps me to reach the couch, and once there, I completely lay, and close my eyes trying to calm myself... This is what always happens when I finish my family's reunion...

-Minyoung: I'll bring you medicine and a wet cloth to put on your forehead

-Minyoung: I'll bring you medicine and a wet cloth to put on your forehead... Please wait and rest here meanwhile CEO Kang... (smiles)

Damn it... I didn't want this to happen again, I should be checking how's Blackpink doing with their special stage... But how am I gonna do that when I can't even stand up?

JYP'S POV
I'm currently at my office, when suddenly one of my reporters enters... I wonder what kind of news does he bring me today...

-Reporter: PD-nim, I bring you really fresh and spicy news today (smiles)
-JYP: I'm listening... (smiles)
-Reporter: Blackpink has been seen entering the Big Hit building... It is possible for them to be preparing a special stage...
-JYP: Oh, so that's what CEO Kang is planning, huh? I always knew that Big Hit was against me, but I didn't expect them to become allies... (chuckles) Well, it's okay... Now, I would like you to edit a pic of a BTS member with a Blackpink member, and spread a date rumor... You have pics of them entering Big Hit after all, right? (smiles)
-Reporter: Yes PD-nim... (smiles and bows)

Let's see if you are able to solve this... BTS and Blackpink are seriously two big groups... I wonder how will fans react to the dating news...