CHAPTER 19

JAEHYUN'S POV
After a while hugging her, I start parting away, but somehow she's looking really straight and deep into my eyes... What does she need now?

-Nayeon: Oppa...
-Jaehyun: N-Nayeon...?
-Nayeon: Promise me you won't get mad... (smiles)
-Jaehyun: Get mad about what?
-Nayeon: About this...

She then puts her arms around my neck, and closes her eyes... I gulp because I think that I now where this is heading... She leaning closer and closer...

I can't, I can't, I can't, I can't kiss anyone... I can't like anyone... I have totally forbidden stuff like this one... But Nayeon is really going for it...

But, what if I go for it as well? It would be just a kiss... I close my eyes as well and start leaning closer, but then I remember my father and push Nayeon away to the couch...

-Jaehyun: Damn it! I'm really sorry Nayeon, are you okay?

-Nayeon: I always thought that one day a man would push me to the couch

-Nayeon: I always thought that one day a man would push me to the couch... But it was a totally different situation... (sighs and gets up)
-Jaehyun: I'm sorry, I'm sorry... I panicked... (bows)
-Nayeon: Why are you like this? You don't like me?
-Jaehyun: I told you plenty of times, I can't love anyone... (looks down)
-Nayeon: But why not?!
-Jaehyun: (sighs) My brother...
-Nayeon: What?! (confused)
-Jaehyun: You wouldn't understand...
-Nayeon: Yeah, I never understand... I'm leaving...
-Jaehyun: Do you want someone to-
-Nayeon: It's not necessary, I'll call a taxi (pissed)
-Jaehyun: Are you pissed?
-Nayeon: I don't know... What do you think? (sarcastically) It was going to be our first kiss but look what you did, aren't I'm supposed to be pissed?
-Jaehyun: I'm just gonna say that you are the first girl who ever got that near to me...
-Nayeon: Really? You always hug your female groups... So, don't lie to me (sighs and leaves)

Ah I really made it... But I just can't do it... Seriously, my father would get really angry if he discovered that I think about Nayeon in a romantic way...

NAYEON'S POV
This idiot oppa... Tch, why can't he love anyone? He used his brother as an excuse?! What the hell? What does he brother do here? It makes no sense...

-Minyoung: Miss. Im, are you already leaving? (smiles)
-Nayeon: Yeah, Jaehyun oppa is an idiot... (sighs)
-Minyoung: If you want we can call someone to bring you to your dorm... (smiles)
-Nayeon: No, it's okay, I'll call a taxi... By the way, why did he say that he can't love anyone because of his brother? (confused)
-Minyoung: Oh, that's a long story... (smiles) Nayeon-ssi...
-Nayeon: (surprised by the sudden informality) Y-Yeah?
-Minyoung: Do you love CEO Kang? (smiles)
-Nayeon: I don't know... Sometimes I really love him, but some others, I just hate him... (sighs)
-Minyoung: (chuckles) I'll tell you then, the real reason why our CEO can't love anyone... Please, let's head to the exit... I'll tell you on our way... (smiles)
-Nayeon: You will? Thank you so much Minyoung eonnie (smiles and bows)

We then start walking to the exit, and Minyoung eonnie starts explaining everything that I've been craving to know for the last weeks

-Minyoung: Okay, so first of all, you need to know that our CEO, comes from a wealthy family with two sons, Kang Seojoon and Kang Jaehyun...
-Nayeon: Yeah...
-Minyoung: So, since the family needs someone to continue their business, they need a heir... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Yeah... Where's the problem here? (confused)
-Minyoung: The problem is that it is a traditional family... The older son has to be the heir...
-Nayeon: Okay... So?
-Minyoung: Seojoon oppa doesn't want to become the next heir and he's not interested on having a wife... But he's father believes that he needs to be the first one to get married... So in order to make that possible, he told Jaehyun not to love anyone until his brother got married...
-Nayeon: What?! That's really unfair!
-Minyoung: Yeah... Jaehyun has always tried to make his father treat him the same way he treats Seojoon, but it is impossible since he's not the older son... (sighs) He even became a CEO to show him that he can be their family's heir as well... But still, you can see how it is...
-Nayeon: I didn't know... (looks down) I feel really bad for Jaehyun oppa...
-Minyoung: Yeah, that's the reason why he hates his brother... His life totally depends on his older brother's... Also it's the reason why he hates assisting to family's reunions... (smiles) That's why I told you that our CEO is seriously a good boy, but he just can't do anything about some things...

-Nayeon: (sighs) I think it is totally unfair for him

-Nayeon: (sighs) I think it is totally unfair for him... But since I really want to be with him, I'll make sure to solve this... (smiles) Minyoung eonnie, can you give me Seojoon's oppa number?
-Minyoung: (blushes) W-Why would I have his number?
-Nayeon: (smirks) I know you are secretly meeting (smiles) But don't worry, I didn't tell Jaehyun oppa...
-Minyoung: (sighs) Fine... I'll give you his number... (hands it to Nayeon)
-Nayeon: Thanks Minyoung eonnie (smiles) I'll make sure that Jaehyun oppa is free to love whoever he wants, or in other words... I'll make sure he loves me back (chuckles)
-Minyoung: (smiles) Good luck...

I then get inside a taxi and head back to the dorm... Now I understand the reason why oppa always tells me that he just can't like anyone... His father must be seriously strict if he fears him like that...

-Time skip until she arrives the dorm-

-Nayeon: I'm back (smiles)
-Hyunsik: Oh, look... Are you feeling better? (pissed)
-Nayeon: C-CEO Park... I-I can explain, I really had something important to do...
-Hyunsik: You left me there waiting for you to have lunch with me... I was trying really hard to be nice with you... (sighs) I guess that I'll need to be rude now...
-Nayeon: H-Huh?
-Hyunsik: Nayeon-ah, I don't want you to get near to the YG building never again... Twice has extremely forbidden any kind of collaboration or relationship with YG. Understood?
-Nayeon: You have no right to do that!
-Hyunsik: Of course I can... (smiles) I'm the CEO, and here you all need to obey me, or else... I'll disband this nonsense group... (chuckles) This is my first advice, don't make me do something rude Nayeon...
-Nayeon:...
-Hyunsik: Well, I'll see you (smiles and leaves)

No... I'm not gonna let him do whatever he wants... I can't let him disband Twice... But, I can't let him separate me from Jaehyun oppa neither...