CHAPTER 11

JAEHYUN'S POV
After about ten more minutes, we finally arrive to the police station... I really don't have any other option but to do this... But why can't I stop thinking about Nayeon? I really feel guilty...

-Minyoung: CEO Kang, we have already arrived... (smiles)
-Jaehyun: Oh, yeah... Sorry, I was spacing out for a moment... (chuckles and leaves the car)

I should do something about it... I just left her there like nothing, she must think that I'm horrible... But I'm YG's CEO, I need to do this... That's what a great CEO would do... And I don't want to disappoint my father.

-Police: How may I help you sir?
-Jaehyun: I'm Kang Jaehyun, YG's CEO, and I would like to report someone...
-Police: Okay, can you explain us your case?
-Jaehyun: Yes. So, the person that I want to report is JYP's CEO, he's been mistreating my artist in order to make his own company successful...
-Police: Are you aware that you are blaming someone about something really serious?
-Jaehyun: Yes, I'm aware. (serious)
-Police: Sir, but we can't really do anything without evidences...
-Jaehyun: I have a big evidence, plus, I have some people who would like to help me with this since their company has suffered about his mistreatment as well...
-Police: Can you tell me the full name of the people who are helping you?
-Jaehyun: Well, for now, it's me and Bang Sihyuk... But I have checked on some other CEO's like Shin Daenam, and they are with the same problems...

-Police: And what's that evidence?-Jaehyun: Yeah, Minyoung noona, please

-Jaehyun: Yeah, Minyoung noona, please...
-Minyoung: Here there's a recorded conversation of the first time that JYP CEO visited CEO Kang on his first day... He really threaten him and his artist, I was there as well. (hands the police the recorded conversation)
-Police: Okay, I'll revise it... (serious starts watching it)
-Jaehyun: As you can see, it is not an edited video since it belongs to the security camera in my office, you can check by yourself...
-Police: So, with this, he has mistreating your artists, by doing exactly what?
-Jaehyun: Fake dating rumors, fake drugs and prostitution scandals as well... That made one of my artists Kim Hanbin to leave his group Ikon, and Lee Seunghyun to be jailed.
-Police: Okay, so... Uhm, we'll investigate this case seriously, thanks for report it... (bows)
-Jaehyun: I hope for you to act as soon as possible (bows)

We then leave the police station living the recorded conversation as the main evidence... Now I'm gonna call CEO Bang, just in case they visit Big Hit, he'll need to be ready.

-Minyoung: Where should we head to now, CEO Kang? (smiles)
-Jaehyun: Please, can you drive towards Twice's dorm?
-Minyoung: Twice's dorm? (confused)
-Jaehyun: Yeah, u-uh... I need to solve something as well... (embarrassed)
-Minyoung: It's okay, I understand (smirks)

 (embarrassed) -Minyoung: It's okay, I understand (smirks)

Well, so with that said, now I'm gonna call CEO Bang... We are seriously gonna tale the JYP company down... And with that, we'll take SM as well who is constantly helping JYP. Plus, I have heard that they mistreat their own artists... So they all are probably gonna have problems with the police...

Sihyuk: Yes?
Me: It's me, CEO Kang...
Sihyuk: Oh, CEO Kang! How may I help you?
Me: I just want to inform that I have currently reported JYP CEO, I also included you, so the police may head to your company as well... I wanted to tell you in case you needed to get ready...
Sihyuk: Yeah, okay... This will be perfect since I'll be able to talk about everything since I started to work for him until now... (chuckles) Oh, by the way... Happy New Year... I haven't had the chance to see you anymore...
Me: Oh, yeah... Happy New Year, I've been really busy lately that I didn't realize about the dates... (chuckles)
Sihyuk: Yeah, I heard that you have been sick... It's really sad that you couldn't attend the awards to see the incredible stage that our artists prepared...
Me: Yeah, I'm sorry about that... But I'll make sure to don't miss any future project...
Sihyuk: I'm glad to hear so (chuckles)
-Minyoung: CEO Kang, we are already here...
Me: Okay, uhm... CEO Bang, I have something to do... I hope everything works out correctly
Sihyuk: Yeah, thanks for doing this CEO Kang... (chuckles)
Me: It is nothing (chuckles and hangs up)

Okay, so here I am... I hope she's here... I wonder if she's too angry with me now...

-Minyoung: CEO Kang, let me say that she'll probably light up a lot once she sees you here... (smiles)
-Jaehyun: W-What are you saying Minyoung noona... I came here for business... (embarrassed)
-Minyoung: (mumbling) Yeah, love business...
-Jaehyun: Did you say something? (confused)
-Minyoung: I should wait at the car? (smiles)
-Jaehyun: Oh, yeah well... I think you can leave to the company and check that everything is working smoothly... Plus, you need to be there just in case we receive a police visit... (smiles)
-Minyoung: Yes CEO Kang (smiles and bows)

She then gets inside the car and leaves... And now, I should apologize for what I did earlier this morning... I wonder if she'll really be happy as Minyoung noona said...

-Jaehyun: (knocks the door)
-Girl: Oh! (surprised) CEO Kang!

-Jaehyun: (knocks the door)-Girl: Oh! (surprised) CEO Kang!

-Jaehyun: Uhm, hi... Is Ms. Im here? (smiles)
-Girl: Yeah... Nayeon eonnie, CEO Kang is here asking for you!

Suddenly Nayeon rushes to the door where I'm waiting for her... She looks surprised to see me here...

-Nayeon: CEO Kang... (surprised)
-Jaehyun: No, I'm not here as CEO Kang, but as Kang Jaehyun right now... (looks down) I want to apologize for this morning... I really was busy... I'm sorry for not attending you properly...
-Nayeon: Oppa... (smiles) It's okay, seriously, I understand, you have a busy schedule as well... But I gotta admit that I thought that you were not interested on me...
-Jaehyun: Interested? U-Uh... Well, do you want to have lunch with me today? (smiles) Just to pay back for everything you have done for me...
-Nayeon: Yeah, or course I want! Let's go (grabs her coat)