CHAPTER 14

JAEHYUN'S POV
I sit back on my chair and start doing paperwork when suddenly, Nayeon enters... Well, I knew that she would enter, but I thought that she would talk some more with my brother...

-Nayeon: Oppa.
-Jaehyun: How can I help you? (without looking at her)
-Nayeon: Why don't you answer my messages and my calls? (pissed)
-Jaehyun: Why don't you ask my brother to do so? (serious)
-Nayeon: What?!
-Jaehyun: What? (smiles) Sorry, I'm busy with this paperwork... If you don't have any important reason to be here... I would seriously appreciate if you allowed me to do my job...

-Nayeon: What's wrong with you?! It's because your brother visited you? You need to calm

-Nayeon: What's wrong with you?! It's because your brother visited you? You need to calm... I know that you hate him, but he's not here right now...
-Jaehyun: You are no one to talk about that, you don't know anything... (serious)
-Nayeon: If I don't know anything, why don't you explain me then? You know, I've been worried about you this past months...
-Jaehyun: Nayeon... I'm your rivals' CEO... I don't think you should be that close to me... (sighs) I've been ignoring you on purpose...
-Nayeon: Why?! Just because you belong to another company? That's how much you care about me? You can change our relationship for business?
-Jaehyun: Nayeon, there's something you don't know about me... (serious)
-Nayeon: Which is?!
-Jaehyun: I'm the responsible of your boss being jailed... (sighs) I didn't want you to know about it, but it doesn't matter anymore...
-Nayeon: You are the reason why he's jailed?! (pissed gets closer to you) Why?! Why did you do that?! Didn't you think about how would it affect the artists?! (pulls you from your tie)
-Jaehyun: (gets up) And he?! Did he think about YG's artists? Before daring to do what you are doing right now, you should get informed about why is your boss jailed... (serious pulls Nayeon away)
-Nayeon: Fine... I'm leaving! I don't want to know anything about you anymore! All you care about is just this company! (pissed) You never wanted to get to know me...
-Jaehyun: In which moment did I say that I wanted to know you? I told you that I'm not interested in anyone... (serious)
-Nayeon: (tearing up) I hate you!

She then rushes outside my office, and through my office I can see how she leaves the building as well

She then rushes outside my office, and through my office I can see how she leaves the building as well... I didn't want to tell her about it, but she wouldn't leave me if not...

-Minyoung: CEO Kang-
-Jaehyun: Leave me alone a moment noona... (sighs)
-Minyoung: Yes CEO Kang... (bows and leaves)

NAYEON'S POV
I rush back to the dorm... I don't want to know anything else about that cold idiot! If he didn't have any intentions to know me, why did he treat me like that?