CHAPTER 17

NAYEON'S POV
I seriously need them to save me from this idiot... Plus, who does he think he is to be that narcissist? He's not that good... Jaehyun is much better... Wait, I need to forget about him...

-Minyoung: Ms Im, I thought you were inside with-
-Nayeon: He practically forced me to come here with him... Please, help me to escape from him...
-Seojoon: Fine, get inside my car... But, we are heading to YG, are you sure that you want to come?
-Nayeon: How is Jaehyun oppa doing?
-Seojoon: Minyoung-ssi... You are really worried about him... (sighs)
-Minyoung: Nayeon-ah, CEO Kang is seriously a great man... He made your boss jailed but because he had his reasons... He's seriously affected by how you two ended up...
-Nayeon: (surprised) Really?
-Minyoung: Yeah, if you give him the chance to explain everything, you'll understand (smiles)
-Nayeon: Let's go to YG, then... (smiles and gets inside the car)

I'll write to the girls and tell them that I'll be visiting Jaehyun oppa... They'll say that I'm crazy, and that why did I leave our CEO... But there's no way that I'll have lunch with that idiot...

-Seojoon: Okay, here we go (smiles)

Oh, our CEO is calling me... How annoying... I'll tell him that I'm not feeling well and that I decided to return back to the dorm...

JAEHYUN'S POV
I'm doing paperwork, when suddenly I see Minyoung noona coming... I wonder how did her date go... Wait, what is Nayeon doing here?

-Minyoung: I bumped with them outside... I just invited her inside... (smiles)
-Jaehyun: Nayeon...

-Nayeon: Oppa

-Nayeon: Oppa...
-Minyoung: Well, I'll leave you alone... (smiles and bows)
-Jaehyun: Being honest, I thought you wouldn't come here never again...
-Nayeon: I can't get you out of my mind, and I was worried about you since my CEO promised to end with you...
-Jaehyun: You don't need to worry about your rival...
-Nayeon: You are not my rival, I'm not here for CEO Kang... I'm here for Kang Jaehyun... (smiles)
-Jaehyun: Nayeon-ah... (sighs) This is complicated...
-Nayeon: Why is it complicated? Explain me, why did you report JYP? I want some reasons... Just tell me why do you do what you do... I want to understand you better... Please...
-Jaehyun: Fine (your stomach growls)
-Nayeon: Well, if you want, we can eat first... (chuckles)
-Jaehyun: O-Okay (embarrassed)

I then order some delivery food, the truth is that I was planning to eat while Minyoung noona was on her date, but I don't know how, my job got over me and I forgot to eat...

-Nayeon: What are you working on now? (smiles)
-Jaehyun: (serious)
-Nayeon: (sighs) I don't know why do I even ask about job when you clearly refuse to tell me anything, we are rivals I know...
-Jaehyun: Sorry... (looks down)
-Nayeon: So uhm... How are you doing with your brother?
-Jaehyun: Can we talk about something else? Not my family, and neither our job...
-Nayeon: Great, then... (sits next to you) Why don't we talk about us?
-Jaehyun: (gulps) You just like complicated topics, huh?
-Nayeon: Why is it all complicated for you? That's the thing here... Don't you want to face me? To face your brother?
-Jaehyun: I think it's better to avoid the conflicts as much as possible... It's just a smart movement...
-Nayeon: This is not a conflict, this is just about how you feel... (smiles and gets closer) Do you hate me? I'm from a rival company...
-Jaehyun: Of course not, why would I?
-Nayeon: Then... (keeps getting closer)
Why are you avoiding to get closer to me?
-Jaehyun: Because-
-GD: Yo CEO Kang! (smiles)
-Taeyang: Why don't we go for some beers after... (realizes) work?

-GD: We are sorry CEO Kang (bows) Secretary Park told us that you didn't have any schedule

-Taeyang: Yeah, we are sorry to interrupt you... (bows and leaves)

They then leave leaving me really embarrassed... My reputation is down now... They probably misunderstood the situation... I knew that I should avoid this kind of things...

-Jaehyun: (sighs) Oh god...
-Nayeon: What happens? It's not as if we were doing something wrong (smiles)
-Jaehyun: Nayeon, I told you that I should avoid situations like this because of that... (sighs) I lost my great reputation for sure...
-Nayeon: Why would you lose your reputation just by being here with me? (smiles) It's not like if we were doing anything...
-Jaehyun: You were way too close, please keep a distance so no one misunderstands it...
-Nayeon: (sighs) Ah~ I don't understand why you are like this... You don't hate me... But you don't like me neither?
-Jaehyun: I just can't...
-Nayeon: What you can't?
-Jaehyun: I can't like anyone... (sighs) I'm sorry...
-Nayeon: I don't understand it, what do you mean by you can't?
-Jaehyun: I just can't, okay?
-Minyoung: CEO Kang, here's your delivery food... (smiles and places it in front of you) have a nice meal... (smiles and bows)
-Jaehyun: Just on time... (smiles) Thanks noona... Well Nayeon-ssi, let's eat... Later on, I'll ask someone to drop you at your dorm...
-Nayeon: You need to explain me about JYP first... (starts eating)
-Jaehyun: It's something really easy, he just mistreated my artists, the reason why B. I and Seungri had to leave was because of JYP, they blamed them with fake scandals...
-Nayeon: It's impossible, why would he even do that?
-Jaehyun: Because doing that he can use the other companies as he wants... He allowed Blackpink for example, to have just a comeback per year... That way you could be more successful... So he used his power saying that if we didn't obey, he would create more fake scandals...
-Nayeon: This is just unbelievable, how would you blame him? Why did the police belive it anyway?
-Jaehyun: I have the evidences from the first time that he came here... I already knew that something was wrong here... (sighs) If you don't belive me, I can show you a copy from the recorded conversation made with that security camera (points to the camera)
-Nayeon: I want to see it please... (serious)

 (serious)